No Singing On The Bus (nah)

"THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND AND ROU-" we all stopped singing like 3 year olds as mr strict walked down the isles of the bus.
"Stop singing now or else you'll always be sent back home!" He boomed. I shrunk away from the sight of the fat faced pig known as my teacher. It was funny though. I nudged jake and whispered in his ear
"The wheels on the bus go round and round" he burst out laughing, tears almost poring out of his eyes. Seriously this kid would laugh at anything. I poked my head up above the seats and looked around at the other year 5 students. I was guessing most of them were either scared or excited. But not me. Right now I was bored. We were headed to Mt. Malacota School Camp Grounds for our first camp ever. And here I was trying to make this 4 hour bus trip a little more exciting, but mr strict just wants to make us suffer.
"Hey Ethan, do you think if we started acting like old people from the 1910's the teachers would get everyone else to respect their 'elders'." Jake asked jokingly. Now don't ask me why I thought this was a good a idea, but we decided to actually look like old 90 year olds. Within an instant I kid you not mr strict's super hearing heard us and rushed over to us with a murderous glint in his eye and for the second time that day, yelled at us.
"How dare you insult your elders, pretending to act like them, you don't even know how much they could be struggli-" mr Strict went flying backwards as the bus stopped at our halfway stop : a McDonalds restaurant. Ms Amy rushed over to strict to see if he was alright. He had one small bruise and he was saying he had broken his arm. How pathetic. My ears perked up as I heard my name. Mr strict was pointing at me and from what I could hear was blaming me, for him falling over. I hate mr strict.
"Oohhhh sh*t just got real Ethan. Sh*t just got real" Jake tried to say in between laughs. We were ushered off the bus and in to the maccas courtyard. Luckily the school was paying for our food, so I went and bought the most expensive thing on the menu. You see I'm evil like that. Once we had all eaten we had to get back on the bus however just as I was about to hop on mr strict grabbed my wrist and dragged my aside.
"For the rest of the ride, naughty boy, you are sitting next to me"

----------------------------------------

So. A new book has arisen and this one is actually half based on my life experiences. Also this is a different style of book so don't expect it to be anything like the other two. Thx

Hey guys thank you SO much reading this and remember if you liked this chapter give it a rate and why not consider joining the power of TREB. Just hit that follow button. And remember, KEEP READING.

*cue outro music*