AWW YISS

After a long 4 hour drive on a bus with nothing to do the camp finally came into view. As I stepped(well it was nearly a fall but no one saw, I think) off the bus I took in the camp. Obviously this was only the top of the camp as there was a long path that went out of sight but to my right there was a massive structure. On one side was an abseiling wall and scattered throughout the the rest were ropes and swings, there was even a flying fox.
"JAKE, GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW" mr strict yelled. I hadn't realised I was moving forward. I Madeleine way back to the bus to go get my suitcase. My internal groan almost made me collapse as I remembered my bag was twice as big as a suitcase and had no wheels. I looked back at the long path. This was not going to be fun.
* * *
After what felt like eternity and with my muscles practically screaming at me I dropped my bag at the main 'lobby'. It was a circular shaped concrete area. I went to sit down with all of my friends.
"Okay listen up students" the camp director said
"I'm going to read out what cabin you are in and who you are with"
I had my fingers crossed. Once he began the boys cabin list (girls were first) I could barely contain my anxiety.
"In cabin C,E we have: jake, Ethan, Sebastian, Declan, James, Daniel and Lachlan" he said. AWW YISS I screamed in my brain. I almost jumped with joy, almost. I grabbed my bag and sprinted down to our cabin, opened the door and pretty much threw my bag on the top bunk. One thing you need to know about me, I ALWAYS get the top bunk. As the rest of friends piled in, I realised there was only 3 beds. I was one of 3 to get a top bunk. Lucky me! I yelled out the top of lungs
"AWW YISS SUCKERS I GOT A TOP BUN-" I sharply stopped "ooowwwwwwww" I had hit my head on the roof. Laughter burst out across the room. I tried to retain what dignity I could still muster.
"At least I got a top bunk" I told them. The intercom in our room crackled and then a male voice spoke
"All students go to the dining hall" It didn't take long before we realised we would have to find a way to stop the intercom if we didn't want anybody telling us what to do. We discussed our plans at lunch. The idea was to grab the duct tape in the kitchen and put as many layers of duct tape over the intercom. Luckily for us I had some history with pick pocketing. Later that day when no one was in the kitchen I snuck up to the door and tested to see if was unlocked. I was little surprised when the door slid open with ease. I closed the door behind me and without turning in the lights snuck to the kitchen. I heard the door behind me open as what sounded like a stampede walk through the door. I grabbed the duct tape and ran out the back door, only barely remembering to shut it behind me. A standing ovation was waiting for me as I burst through the door, panting, and hoping no one as me. We got to work quickly as we taped up the intercom and pushed one of the beds next to it so none of the teachers or staff would notice. Now all we had to do was test it. Without any warning Declan pulled out the biggest bags and bottles of lollies and drinks I've ever seen. "So should we feast now or midnight. Declan said with a slightly evil glint in his eyes. James spoke for the rest of us.
"MIDNIGHT!" The rest of us cheered in agreement.
"YEAH"
"ALRIGHT"
"YYYEEEAAHHHHH"
"FEAST, FEAST , FEAST"
"WOOOOOO"
"MIDNIGHT FEAST"
so it was decided we would feast at midnight. I suddenly had an important thought.
"Guys we gonna have to remember the schedule if we're not listening to the intercom" I said urgently
"Yeah, well we already now when lunch and we're about to know when dinner is, so we only need to now when breakfast is" that was Sebastian. He was probably the smartest out of us all. A chorus of agreements were said across the room. The cabins door next to us flung open as the people inside started running in the direction of the dining hall. Well that's dinner then. We had no idea what was in stock for Tomorrow. We thought it would be boring. We were wrong.