CHAPTER 1:The war of 1812

"Mr. Smith wake up!" screams our history teacher Mr.Dumont "what,huh" he says groggily as he wakes up. "Now as I was saying before I was interrupted by Mr.Smith's snoring during the war of 1812 the Canadian soldiers not only successfully invaded our country but also burned our capitol building; we had to white wash it many times and that is why it is called the White House" he lectured. "what happened" Bret whispered to me. "Nothing just facts about the White House and the War of 1812 which I already know" I responded. "Of course you do by the way was i really snoring" he responds. "Yes, yes you were, remind me again why girls like you so much" I reply sarcastically. "Because if we learned anything from the Call me Maybe music video all attractive men are gay". "Mr. Dumont isn't that chocolate lady part of the war of 1812" Brandon asked. "If you mean Laura Secord than yes she was; she supplied information to the Canadians during the war" he replied with a tone in his voice. The bell rings and it's time for math. "I can't wait until next year when I'm in honours classes when I won't have people like Brandon in my class" I say with full honesty. " I can't wait until math is over I HATE math" he says with a very childish whine "I heard we have a sub today." I say sadly. "Wait really!" he replies suddenly full of energy. The bell rings again to signal the end of brake and we head to math. 

 We walk in and it turns out I was wrong there's no sub or teacher at all for that matter, I ask around and no one seems to know what happened or where Mrs.Ward is. Next thing we know she's walking in the door asking why we're out of our seats and telling us to open our books to pg.239. We all try to ask questions about where she was but she ignores us if we ask and moves on as if no one asked a question.