CHAPTER 2:Off To The Doctor's

We were working on a question about surface area of composite figures (yay) when I got called to the office. I got to the office and was told to take a seat this tipped me off that something is wrong, all the other times I've been called to the office I was told to walk in and then was given an academic award for a school, state, country and even once world academic record. After sitting for what seemed like an eternity I was called in and told to sit again. After I sat down a lady I haven't seen before came in behind me she was gorgeous: tall and confident. She was wearing black high heals and a black trench coat, and seamed to glow with power. The principal Mr.Davis started speaking to her in the hall; they both came back in "go get your things your mother is here to take you to the doctor's office" said Mr.Davis. "My others dead who is this lady?" I screamed. "what do you mean I'm your mother" the lady said softly now speaking "so come on we'll be late for your doctor's appointment". She looked at me and her left eye glistened in the light and suddenly I felt compelled to go to the doctors with her, so I got up said I had to get my stuff and after that we left.

On the way there she started talking to me as if she really was my mother and for the while I believed she was. We eventually pulled up to a run down building in the Bronx, "Mom my doctor is in Queens not the Bronx" I said suddenly remembering she's not my mom. "No it isn't because this is your new doctor" she replied sounding happy but annoyed". Suddenly a loud motorcycle started speeding down the road the road and pulled over inches away from us; a man gets out runs over to us switch kicks who ever the lady is knocking her to the ground. "Wait who the hell are you are you!" I scream. "No time for questions get on the motorcycle" he replies sternly. I hesitate so he grabs me and puts me on the motorcycle.