CHAPTER 3:Heir To What

After what seemed like an hour of driving we pulled up to a house in Lower East Side, Manhattan my house. "What are we doing here" I asked.  As we walk in side and he takes off his jacket and  helmet I see that he's a tall, white, muscular man with a shaven head wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. 

" Mailew, I have found you at last" he said calmly. "My names Bill not Mailew, and why were you looking for me". "We thought you were dead but I found you" he says getting exited. "Whose we why were you looking for me" I say starting to get freighted. "My name is Bradern and you, Mailew are the rightful heir to the throne of Etrysais" he said now full of energy. "Heir to what?!" I scream. "Etrysais it's a country between the U.S.A. and Canada". "Ok who are you really and what are you smoking there's nothing between us and Canada". I say now full of fear. "Oh but there is it's magical and anyone not permitted to enter is teleported to the other side instantaneously so that is why it isn't on any maps and people don't know about it" he says convincingly. "Okay so even if there is a magical country between us and Canada why would I be the heir?" I ask digging for information. "Your mother and father hid you with who you think is your father to keep you safe during the war" he says sadly. " I have one request prove it" I say angrily. "sure, get on the motorcycle" he says happily. "No" I say "I'm not going anywhere with you". "Fine have it your way" he says as he picks me up and plops me down on his motorcycle. "Where are we going" I ask worried". "To Etrysais of course, where else would we be going" he says happily "But don't worry I know a shortcut".