Welcome To Hetalia: Basics and Notes

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Welcome to Hell, nor Hetalia. The only things I own is this piece of fanfiction and the CoverArt.

Hallo. I am the author, Sours. I'm supposed to be studying for an exam and doing 2 important assignments but HA.

This actually isn't supposed to be released until October 12, my friend's birthday, but I want to make sure of a few things, so I'm just gonna post it early. Plus, I'm already done with Chapter 1 and I'm halfway through editing it. If my hunches are right I should be able to finish proofreading it by Tomorrow, and either release the 1st Chapter tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, if nothing slows down my progress.

SO, IF You don't know what Hetalia or Welcome to Hell is, I'll just explain:

Welcome To Hell: It's a 9-minute animation in YouTube about a demon named Sock who haunts this guy named Jonathan Combs, by Erica. It's really cool, and this is basically the foundation of everything, especially the plot and setting, so watching it is a good idea if you really want to get the story. I also recommend watching it, big time.

APH Hetalia: Basically this anime wherein there are personified nations that work together to do whatever the episode plot says (the episode is like, 5 minutes in total). The characters I'm using are mostly the main ones, so it won't be hard learning about them. It's really humorous and very entertaining, and this is the foundation of the characters, in general. Once again, I recommend watching it, or reading it, if you may. Just make sure you get the main idea about the whole thing before jumping into this book. I sincerely hope you won't regret it.

CHARACTERS:

Napoleon Maxwell Sowachowski (Sock) = Alfred F. Jones (America)

Mephistopheles = Gilbert Beilshimidt (Prussia) ((sorry if I spelled it wrong)

Jonathan Combs = Arthur Kirkland (United Kingdom, or preferably just England)

Thats...all you need to know. If I miss something, I'll just edit this. I'm tired and I am a weak smol cinnamon roll ok I nEED MY REST.

If you actually read all those things then kudos to you. I love you =w=

Ciâo (and wish me luck)

- Sours