Chap 3 (Dark Alicia)

Alicia's POV

Harry told me he'll fetch me at 5. Well, on the clock is 3:30 pm.

I took a shower.. Then i dried my hair. I put on my black cocktail dress that falls a few inches above the knee. i wore my wedges. I got my curler and styled my hair.

I grabbed my make up kit, applied foundation and blush on. I put a little bit of eyeshadow and add some eyeliner and mascara.. And lastly, i applied my lip gloss.

I look absolutely gorgeous. (i think)

"Alicia!! Harry's already down here." i heard my mom calling..

"coming!!"

I felt my heart race.

I never felt this way before..

i walked down the stairs nervously but excited at the same time. i'm so excited to see harry!

Harry's POV

i heard her footsteps getting louder and louder, same with my heartbeat.

and i'm really surprised of what i saw.. she's sooo beautiful..

i offered my hand to her and she accepted it.. i spoke,

"you look perfect.."

Alicia's POV

as i'm stepping closer and closer to him, he offered his hand..

"you look perfect" i could feel my cheeks heat up.. my heart's beating fast.

"uhm. thanks harry.. you look handsome in your suit.. " i replied and winked.

he smiled cheekily. i guess my heart just melt. he really looked different today. he's so perfect.

----------

"Dance with me?" i stood up and took his hand. we dance to the beat of the rock song. we actuallu had fun.

the next song that came up was a love song...

i gasped when he put his hands on my waist.. he chuckled. i hung my arms around his neck.

we both swayed to the rhythm of the music. i could feel our face getting closer and closer.. i froze. like, i can't move.

i felt his hot breath. it gave shivers to my spine.

i felt butterflies in my stomach.

we just...

kissed.

Harry's POV

i just kissed her..

i haven't done that before.

i can't recognise what i feel.

but something in my heart pushes me to tell her about my dad..

we pulled together. she blushed really hard..

"Alicia, i have something to tell you..."

"what is that?"

"remember when you asked about, me, being friendless?"

"yeah.. uhm.. why?"

"i-i lied."

Her eyes furrowed on what i said.

"w-what do you mean?"

Alicia's POV

"my dad's a killer.. But i swear.. It isn't his fault."

"W-what did you just say?" I can't believe what he had said.

"I lied Alicia.I am so sorry." He said with he's eyes not meeting mines looking down

I was too shock that I slapped him

"How? How could you do this to me? Why Harry? WHY?!" I shouted at my last word

"I-it's be-because i'm afraid i would lose you,that's why I did that. Alicia you're my first friend ever. No, best friend." He said and me? I still can't believe his words.

Harry's POV

"I-it's be-because i'm afraid I would lose you, that's why I did that.Alicia you're my first friend ever. No, best friend." I said not knowing if she'll forgive me. but that slap, I deserve that.

She scoffed and said

"You're right.You're my FRIEND so that means you shouldn't be keeping secrets from me.You should trust me!But it seems like you didn't trust me.Thanks Harry.Thank you for NOT trusting me." And after she said that with gritted teeth she ran away.

"Wait!Alicia!" I shouted behind her but she wouldn't stop so I followed her.

Alicia's POV

I ran away.I don't want to see him even his shadow.I don't want to hear all of his words even his breath.I could hear him shouting that's why i ran faster.I don't even know where i'm going but all I wanted is to stay away from him.

I stopped running.My feet were tired.Take note I am wearing wedges

then something entered my mind...

I smiled and said to myself

"This is revenge Harry."

---------------------------------

A/N: wwooooohhh.. What's Alicia's Plan?

sorry for some errors!!:) ily .xx

dedicated to: @trulyexceptional

~SrangerAB