Chap 1 (The Day I First Met U)

Harry's POV 

I'm sick of them! Sick of all the pain and sufferings they gave to me. The way people treat me at school... It's like, they treat me like a piece of crap.. I dont want to have this kind of life anymore..

I want to have different life.. a peaceful one.. The life that i've never had before.

I used to have a perfect dad. But now he's gone... He's dead! And it's because of them. They killed him. People spread the news that he's the one who killed his boss in his job. But his RICH friend, Albert, is the real suspect. He killed his boss and stole his money..And he paid some lawyers and blamed my father. People didn't listen to us.. My dad is such a martyr that he took the blame.

People at school started to ignore and avoid me. Sometimes they beat me up and call me a killer.

My mom planned to move.. She decided to live in Holmes Chapel, England, her hometown. 

I and my sister, Gemma agreed with her desicion because that's what's best for us.. And now, I'm trying to forget my dark past. 

----- 

Our new house is not that huge not like the one we had before.

So, a new town, a new home, new people and a new.... school. I can do this.

"Don't worry harry.. everything's gonna be alright.." my mum patted my shoulder. I nodded and sent her a smile.

I walked to school. and it's not that far. 

------ 

Alicia's POV

I opened my twitter account and looked at my mentions. I received some tweets from bffs.

"How are you there alicia? We miss you so much. Hope to see you again. xoxo ~Aviery"

"I miss you soo much!! Promise you'll come back here soon, ok? ~Snow"

"Alicia! Dont forget to update all your secrets ok? I'm always here for you. ;) ~Blaire"

"Hey dude. I miss you! Always Remember me kay? ~Shane"

So, yeah. They're so sweet. They missed me already? We only moved yesterday..Yea..We just moved to a new town because of my dad's work. And so, we have to come with him..

I gotta go to school today.. My dad will drive me to school. 

------  

Harry's POV

As i'm walking down the hallway, I suddenly bumped into someone which made her books fell to the ground.

"i am sorry" i bowed down to help her grab her books from the floor. Unintentionally, I grabbed her hand. I stood up, still holding her hand, not knowing what i'm doing.

She pulled her hand swiftly and asked, 

"Hey, youre uhm new here?"

"y-yeah. how bout you?" i smiled at her looking at her hazel eyes with my emerald ones.. I can see the sparks in her eyes..

"me too, i'm alicia by the way." She replied in a sweet tone.

"i'm Harry.. nice to meet you." I offered my hand to her. She took it and shook it.

"so uhm, what's your first class?" she asked.

"English"

"oh my gosh, Me Too!" she exclaimed,"Let's go now, shall we?"

We proceeded to our room. We took our seats at the back. And i sat beside her...

"so uhm... we're friends now?" i asked her.

"yes! of course!" she exclaimed and her voice is filled with joy.

------- (Lunch Break)

I ate with Alicia and it's absolutely amazing! I felt so overwhelmed!

"you know what harry, it's my first time to have a guy friend" Alicia's eyes glistened like stars.

"and it's my first time to have a friend"

"what?! why?" she looked very shocked..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N: will Alicia find the truth? will Harry open his past? what will be Alicia's reaction when she found it out?

you will find out in the next chapter. Dedicated to: @aqua_rius

note: sorry for some errors.. *beginner alert* ily .xx

~Stranger A