Chapter 8

Alicia's POV

*After 3 years*

"that was very awesome guys!! Great job!" Greg shouted while clapping his hands in the air..

I'm now a model of Vogue. I dont remember how this happened but it's still unbelievable for me..

This is veryyy tiring. I got tired changing outfits over and over again..

My co-models SLASH friends, Sam, Kirstin, and Ruth approached me..

Sam: wanna hangout at starbucks later? My treat!

She said excitedly..

Alicia: i'll think of it for a while..

Ruth: oh leesh! Just come with us! Remember, it's FREE..

She emphasized that word.. And Sam rolled her eyes..

Me: uhh okay.. I gotta change my clothes..

-----

Sam: what would you like?

Ruth: Java chip pleasee!!!

Me: Coffee Jelly!!!

Kirstin: frappe.

I was observing Kirstin at the moment. She looks pale and not in the mood. She used to be jolly and VERY talkative and happy to be with.. I tried to ask her

Me: kirs, you alright? You look different today..

She didnt answer me.. She just looked at me with teary eyes..

Me: Tell me what happened. Maybe i can help..

She sent me a 'fake' smile.. You can really tell it's fake.. Her eyes dont lie.. I can really sense that something happened between her and her boyfriend..

Kirstin: John chea--

Sam cut her off. Ugh

Oh sam! Are you messing up with me?

Sam: guys i'll go order and ruth will come with me.. Let's go r-

Ruth: why do i have to come with you.. Im already comfortable sitting here..

She complained, acted like she's sleepy, and closed her eyes.

Sam: ugh stop acting! Let's go or else i will not tr--

Me: ugh stop it. Sam, I'll come with you okay?..

We both headed to the counter and ordered..

Sam: can we order...

While she's talking i turned around to see the two girls.. Hoping kirstin is alright. But i can't see them because of this tall lad standing beside me.. I looked up and gasped..

It's

Harry Styles..

Starbucks doesnt have too much people today that's why he is not getting mobbed..

Have i already told you about what happened between me and harry after Valentine's day?

Well, harry auditioned for Xfactor and left the school because of his career.

I cried almost every night because of the guilt living inside me. I want to see him again, talk to him and hug him.

I want to apologize for what i did but i can't.. He is my only TRUE friend..

Maybe youre wondering what happened to amanda and me..

*FlashBack*

"Steve, make sure you'll dump alicia.."-amanda

"i love you amanda so much.. I really dont like alicia.. It's just a bet.. When the bet is over, i promise you and i will be together.."

Those were the words that came out from steven's lips..

Hearing those words is like stabbing me to death..

He saw me behind the locker.

Steven: a-alicia.. T-that's not what i mean.. I-i--

Alicia: Stop it! THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU MEAN?!?! OH GOSH. ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME?! I HEARD IT WITH MY TWO EARS AND I'M NOT DEAF NOR STUPID! I'M NOT A TOY STEVE! YOU USED ME!!! *sobs*

I ran away fast as i could.. He didnt even try to catch me..

I sobbed and sobbed and so--

--

"excuse me miss... Are you alright?" he snapped his fingers in front of me.. I didnt notice i was staring at him for a long time..

Harry: excuse me.. Uhm.. Are you going to order or i can give mine now?

I suddenly hugged him really tight..

"Harry i apoligise for what i did.. Im sorry. Im sorry for everything.. I miss you.."

A tear slipped down.

Harry: uhh *he got away from my arms* have we met before?

Me: oh my! Im really sorry.. I didnt mean to. I thought you were my friend.. Im sorry.

Oh my gosh what's happening to me?!

Harry: no it's okay

He chuckled..

I quickly ran to our table. What did i do?!?!

I sat down..

It's been only 3 years.. 3 years of sadness and bitterness. He already forgot me..

3 years... :'(

sorry for the suuppppeeerrrr boring update.. im really sorry :( i'll try to update longer soon. SORRY

~stranger A