Chapter 31

A/N: WARNING

(You're probably thinking it's something serious but I just want to tell you that this chapter is long whether you like it or not. It's long and it took me a long time screw maths this is more important. Joke. (Nope maths homework can wait)

Ariel's P.O.V

"WOO HOO I won" Michael shouts before standing up and jumping around. I watched as he took off his top and threw it in my face.

"In your face" He says before dancing.

"Alright you won" I say. "Although you cheated"

Michael stops and looks at me "Bullshit I won fair and square"

"You chose my car and gave me a shit one and I gave you an average car" I explain.

"Alright because if you think I cheated how about we go for all or nothing?" He asks.

"Alright deal"

"But I want you to sit here" He says pointing to the space between his legs. "So you don't cheat"

I shrug. "Whatever"

I sat in between his legs with his legs on either side of me. Thank God he couldn't see my red cheeks.

"Mind my balls"

"Shut up"

We start the game and I get a head start so I was in the lead and I just finished the second lap on to the second.

"I'm gonna win" I squeal laughing.

Just then I felt something wet on my neck.

"Michael did you just lick my neck?" I exclaim

"Nope but I just won" He says laughing.

I look back at the TV and saw that Michael was now first and the match was finished.

"You cheated" I whine. "That's not fair"

"I did no such thing"

"You licked my neck, God that was wet and gross why would you do that?" I ask turning around to face him.

"Well that's how giraffes mate"

"And where did you get that logic from" I ask. "And don't say Family Guy or I will hit you"

"Nope American Dad" Michael says smiling.

"God help you Clifford" I mutter getting up and walking to my room.

--

I woke up when I felt some poking on my forehead repeatedly.

"If you want to be stabbed with a pencil continue" I mutter.

I heard Michael laugh. "That's no way to treat your master for a day"

Oh shit.

"Later man" I groan before turning the other way.

"You've slept enough now wake up"

"No"

Just then the covers were taken off me and I felt as Michael picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I was too tired to care.

"In you go" Michael says putting me into the shower.

"Believe it or not but I've slept in a shower before" I mutter trying to get comfortable when I felt ice cold water making me fully awake.

"MICHAEL" I screamed.

Michael laughs. "Great you're wide awake now, have a shower and put on pants but not a top I have a top for you"