A mother's nightmare

Once there was a woman that had three beautiful children. She had two young toddlers and a newborn. One day this woman cought her little girl swearing away. She got very upset and without thinking told her child never to say bad words again or she would cut out her toung . Her older toddler over heard his mother and keped this in mind. Later that afternoon the woman went to give her baby a bath. While she was bathing her baby she heard a lond scream coming from her daughter. She quickly ran to the room only to find her daughter covered in blood. The older boy had cut off her toung. He cut it off because the girl had been saying bad words again. He got scared because of his sister's screams and blood, So he ran to hide under his family's car. The nervous woman took her daughter, hopped in the car and quickly headed to the hospital. 

        In the hospital her daughter was pronouced dead on arrival. She had bled to death. Sadden crying and in shock she drove home only to find her son dead on  the driveway. She ran him over with her car, not knowing that her son had hidden under it . As if her pain wasn't enough, her mind was blown away when she went inside her house. Terror struck again finding her baby drowned in his tub. She had left him in the tub went she tended to her screaming daughter. Three tragedies in one day A Mother's Worst Nightmare. . .