Naming the Impossible

"For the fifty-seventh time-" River said sternly getting inturupted by The Doctor again.

"River, it's what she wants, are you really going to deny your child the name she thought of?"

"Honestly Doctor, I had her in my stomach for nine months, and kept her alive during that time, I don't want her name to be Dutchess of the milk dispenser." The Doctor grinned then looked at the child.

"No!" The Doctor gasped, "You can't call her that, at least not until you're nineteen." The Doctor stared at the child intently as if she was making her point valid then grinned again and ran into the T.A.R.D.I.S. that was resting next to River's hospital bed.

"Sweetie? What are you doing?" There was silence. River sighed annoyed and adjusted herself in her bed. "We are not naming you Dutchess of the milk dispenser." The child began to fuss immensely,   "What if we named you after a brave girl who traveled through time and space, who gave hope to a wonderful painter, who saved the last of it's kind?"

"I found them!" The Doctor ran out of the T.A.R.D.I.S carrying a fez and bowtie.

"No..."

"She wanted them!" The Doctor gently placed the fez on the child's head and put a fake pink bowtie around her neck, "She said stop being such a downer, live a little!" The Doctor did a little twist dance before picking up the baby and walking around the hospital room. "Now, you and I both know your mother will not allow you to be named, what you want to be named, leagally..." The Doctor paused, "Well I don't know who she was talking-" The Doctor listened then turned around to look at River. His face was still cheerful, but he had a disheartened look in his eyes. "Amelia?" He struggled to say that six letter word. The Doctor looked at the baby and gave a sobby chuckle. "She loves it." The Doctor walked over to River and handed her Amelia. "Our little, perfect Amelia."