Chapter One

Lilly's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock playing the song Hanging By A Moment by Lifehouse. I pressed snooze and got up to get ready for school. I really didn't want to go. I knew that my bully Justin would be waiting for me as soon as I got there. I got in the shower and washed my hair and body and I got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and started doing my hair first I blow dried it then I straightened it. I finished with my hair and went to pick and outfit. After looking into my closet for what seemed like eternity I finally decided on a blue crop top that said I'm a ninja with a hot pink tank top underneath and my green skinny jeans. After I finished I checked the time and it was only 7:40. School started at 9:00. Good I had time to eat breakfast and watch some TV. When I went downstairs I smelled bacon and eggs. I went into the kitchen and my mom greeted me with a smile and said" Here, sit down and have some breakfast" I thanked her and ate. When I finished eating it was 8:00. I decided to leave my house so that I could pick up Rose. I started walking to her house I was listening to Hello by Evanescence. When I got to her house I knocked on the door and she answered the door ready to go. We talked as we walked to school and when we got there she went inside because she had to finish some work. When the bell rang I started walking to the school doors when I heard a familiar voice behind me say" Hello, slut" I turned around and of course it was Justin. He came closer to me and punched me in the ribs. I fell to the ground clutching my side. While I was on my knees he kicked me in the stomach and I fell backwards onto the ground. As he walked away I heard him laugh and call me a slut again. The day seemed to pass by so slowly. When the last bell rang me and Rose practically ran out of the school. As we were walking to my house it started to rain so we ran to my house. When we got there we were soaked. I lent her some clothes and I put hers in the dryer. We spent the whole evening together. She left around 9:00 pm. I took a shower and laid down on my bed and drifted off to sleep.