Chapter Three

Lilly's POV

I awoke the next morning and realized it was Saturday. I got up and went downstairs in my pjs. When I got downstairs and went into the kitchen where I found my mom cooking an amazing breakfast." Mom where's dad?" I asked her noticing that I hadn't seen him lately. She replied" He went on a business trip." I said okay and we are breakfast together. After breakfast I took my shower and got dressed. By the time I finished it was one o'clock so I decided to call Rose. "Hello?" She awnsered. I asked her if she wanted to do something today. She said" Sure, wanna go to Starbucks and then head to a club tonight?" I replied" Sure." We said our goodbyes and hung up. I walked to her house abd then we walked to Starbucks which wasn't very far from her house. When we got there, we ordered and sat down with our drinks. She was talking about what happened yesterday with her family, when a guy walked in. As soon as he walked in I suddenly felt uneasy and scared. I ignored it because I had felt this way a lot lately. He sat down behind us and while I was drinking I got a text. It was from Rose? I opened it and it said" That guy behind us is staring at you." I told her that I could feel his eyes on me. Just as I was about to text back, he stood up and sat down with us. I looked at Rose who had no expression on her face. I looked at Rose who had no expression on her face. I looked at him for the second time but this time I looked at all his features. He had beautiful short blondish brown hair, breath taking blue eyes and when he smiled at us I noticed he had a dimple too. I was too caught up in looking at him to realise that he had said hi. Rose nudged me with her elbow and I stuttered a hello. "How are you girls today" he asked us in an Irish accent. We both replied "Good". We talked about school and he told us that he would be coming to our school. I asked him his name and he said that his name was Niall. I thought to myself, Niall... What a nice name. I smiled to myself. We talked for a little while longer then his phone went off and he told us he had to go. Before he left we exchanged numbers and as he was about to leave I was looking at his eyes and his green eyes flashed white? How can that be? No, it has to be a trick of the light. Later that night we were getting ready to go to the new club in town called Neon. The reason it was called this is because their drinks all glowed and every night this band Neon Hitch played there. I wore a small black dress with black sparkly heels and I straightened my hair. Rose borrowed my red strapless dress with my red heels that glow in the dark and in black light. It was 9:00 when we left. While we were walking there I got a text from Niall. It said" Hey what are you up too? :)". I replied with" Walking to Neon Hbu?". He said" That's cool, I work there with my bud Harry, my shift starts at 10:00." Wow he works there that's amazing I thought to myself. I answered with" Cool" and then we stopped texting.