Youtube HS: Part 3

After they were all given a chance to unpack and get a look at their dorm rooms (and call which bed they wanted) They were led into to 'classroom'. The professed had a big brown beard and crazy eyes. (Harley from Epic Meal Time.) And his assistant. Who had a long balck beard and a head wrap. (Humble The Poet)
"Alright class! I'm Mr. Morenstein! I'll be teaching you all about the world of Youtube. This will also be your only class." Everyone cheered at that.
"Which means you'll have to listen to my voice for 7 hours a day." Everyone groaned at that part.
"So if you get tired of me, my assistant Mr. Singh will step in." He said gesturing Mr. Singh to stand in front of him. "Hey guys! I'm Mr. Singh but you can just call me Humble!"
"This dude seems cool." Rachel  whispered to Destery. "Definitely the only cool teacher I've crossed paths with." They both cracked up under their breath and fist bumped each other.

Mr. Morenstein pointed to the big chalkboard as he spoke. "Ok! First lesson, find out your YouTube username! Something original that describes you! Anything really! It could be an acre dim, a made up word, a superhero name, or it could be just your name!"

Lilly ' s face lit up at the superhero option. She looked at her ring and instantly knew her username. Everyone seemed to instantly know.

The bell rang

"Ok go to lunch!" Mr. Morenstein yelled. Everyone trotted to the lunch room. Once they got in line they all fell in love. With the awesome food! After the first 20 people served, they heard a microphone being set up. " Ok everyone, now first I wanna ask how you liking school youtube?" Everyone gave a thumbs up, too much food in their mouth to say anything. The speaker laughed. "Ok now I just wanna let you know that the great food is not an orientation thing! This kind of food you should expect every day!" Everyone cheered. "Have a nice day." He said leaving the stage. Everyone was making new friends and talking. But Rachel sat in the back alone. Her only friend and roommate Destery decided not to come to lunch. After just a few minutes of this, she decided to go back to the dorms to go get Destery.

When she walked in, she saw Destery sitting on the edge of the bed holding a captain's hat. He was just... staring at it. Half smiling, half weeping. "Hey Destery." Alexis called softly. "Hey Rachel." He said not taking his eyes of his hat. "Why weren't you at lunch?" He looked up at her in the eyes, and motioned her to sit next to him. She closed the door and plopped down while staring at him. "Alexis?" He started. "Do you know what my username will be?"
"No." She replied.
"Well...."