Cheater Cheater

He reaches for my hand but I just shake my head. I take a few steps back I look up and see Ashton, Luke, Ashley, and a boy with deep brown hair and dark eyes standing on the porch staring at us.
"Just come back inside Jarre!" Ashley yells.
"Ashley shut the fuck up!" Jarred yells back.

"Why are you mad, Anna? You're acting like I cheated on you or something.." He looks at me with a glint of concern in his eyes.
"I'm- I just- I-" I don't know how to explain how I'm feeling or why I'm feeling like this.
I back up some more and hear Luke, Ashton, and Jarred yell my name and see headlights.
I feel a huge pain hit me from the side. My legs are flung out of me and my head hits glass and I hear glass shatter, my body does a roll over the car and I fly for a few seconds to only land on the ground a second later. I can't breathe. It feels like a bag has been wrapped around my head and there's a huge weight on my chest. I try gasping for air and I only get a second of breathe before I get a huge pain like stabbing in my chest. Everything starts to blur and I see figures that I know are Jarred and the others. Jarred's screaming my name but it's all muffled. Everything starts going darker and I feel someone's arms around me. Then everything goes black.

Author's note:
Sorry this chapter was short but it was pretty action packed cx.