The first date

U know we been going out for some months now and we never been on I first date so I decided to take her to the movies and dinner. So I went to go pick her up at her house and her mother loves me she said I'm I handsome fella but her father that when the SHIT went down here me him had a argument about my grades and everything if I didn't like her I would have whoop his old ass oh stupid bitch. So we got in the car leaving Scotland Ville and when to AMC we got our tickets they was about $10:00 we went to go see THE VISIT so linda was so scary i was holding her close and then we start kissing i kiss all down her neck and kept going but we stop because she was not ready so we start back watching the movie and i was talking to her in till the old white motherfucker get his stupid ass up and say can yall be quite i have kids with me and my wife i said bitch u want to fight because fuck your wife and fuck them two ugly motherfuckers u call kids. Then he ran up i punch his ass in the face i said whats you have to said bitch get up so we had to leave because we was fight because Bae was Finna whoop his wife ass before we went to dinner we went to get me a icepack for my hand i said bae that bitch jaw strong fuck my finger up so we in the back seat just talking about prom,graduation,us and then we just start to kiss but this time we got freak she start to grab my dick had my finger in her pussy,, but then we stop again i was GOT DAMN do we have stop everytime she said yea i said ok so we went to dinner we went to Parrain's seafood restaurant and we had fun we was talking about everything laughing at the drunk lady that was there she was full of them margaritas then we order barbecue shimp that was so good then it was the bill time I said oh lord but it was cheap it was about $40:00 then I drove her home but before I pull up at her house she start kissing me and the car I said that I was driving she said she don't care so I let her do wat she was doing then I was saying to my self go down I want a motherfucking blow job but I didn't get one so I pull up in the yard open her door and walk her to her front door she was about to go in the house but that's when I said u not going to give me a good night kiss and I got one to then we said goodnight I drove home talking to my dick saying u a bad motherfucker u did that u was Finna fuck the shit out of that pussy huh but after talking to my 🍆 I went in got in the shower and when to bed.