The big fight

So me and Kate have been fine until October 13,2016. So I went and pick her up we got to my house and we start to talk and she said bae why u not talk I said because I don't feel like talking she said u have a problem I said no and she start to put her hands in my face and I said u better get out of my fucking face before I beat your shit in then she said who the fuck u think I'm talking to she said bitch u got me fuck all the way up I punch  the fuck out of u I said do it because u came here with this shit. Then she said bitch no u came and got me I said ok because want to talk she said fuck u man I don't want to talk no more I said fuck u then bitch she said bitch who u call a bitch I said u she said I'm bitch ur mom a bitch she said u got my fucking mom up bitch she start hit me I push to the dresser and I said sit your motherfucking ass down before I really hurt your ass she said do it Bitch with your pussy ass take me home motherfucker I said hoe u better walk home I ain't take u no where she said I bet u take me home and I said bitch u can bet that because I ain't she said bitch I'm going to show u she when in the kitchen she got a glass cup throw it at me and said bitch u go me fuck up I'm brake motherfucking thing that's in this bitch until u take me home I said bitch do u she said your ass think I'm playing ok I'm about to show your ass she through everything. She screamed take me home I said walk hoe. She knocked over my flex tv and that got me pissed off. I told her you stupid bitch why you broke my tv. She said fuck off. Then I made a huge mistake I told her get out my house. She said I don't want to leave. I explained how if she wanted to stay she had to let me have a three some with another girl and her. She said ok but I knew she was lying.  At least I thought so. She came back with her sister Nately and said lets do it. I started kissing her on the lips and moved to her bottom lips. She moaned loud. Her sister then started giving me a blow job. She told me only stick the head in but  I said fuck no. She said yea fuck me daddy then started speaking in tongues. She said she like giving me head. I went to sleep two hours later. When I woke up I noticed they were both sleep on side of me. She woke up and said you want some breakfast. I replied I ate good last night but yea I'm hungry. She got out the bed naked. Her skin was a light brown and kind of oily. I knew were the oil came from I put baby oil on her ass. I ate eggs bacon grits and pussy for breakfast. Then I woke up again and looked around the room. No one was there. I must have dreamed it all. What kind of sick fantasy did I have. This was a horrible day, I woke up took a shower and get some breakfast. I went to get in my car and noticed a note on on the window. It said we are through you stupid bitch, I never want to see you again.