Sex time

This is our first time we will have sex y'all know we be playing around but this time we got it on I first went to pick her up she wear u taking me honeybun I said to my house sugerlips she said for Wat I said we going to watch Netflix and chill so she said ok daddy I said keep calling me that I like that so we got there and we went in my room I was all the way at the top of the bed she was at the end I said come up here she said no because she watch the movie I said ok I'm coming down there so I got on top her from the back and she said Wat you doing I said nothing so she came back and said daddy is that your finger in my butt or u just really happy see me I said Wat you think it is so she grab and we flip over she was on top just like I like it on top then that's when I said What you going to do watch be big and hard she said no u want to see Wat I'm going to do I said yea so she undid my pants and she was suck it so go she was go up and down then she deep thoart it I'm like yes that's Wat talking about then she stop I said why u stop she said I want some I said want some of what she said I want to eat me I said ok turn over so I start from the top of her chest and lick my way down so I finger it, I rub it and then I ate it she was scream so loud saying big daddy oh my god daddy it's feel so good so we start fuck after that she was ride on top she ride hard to I was smacking her ass and everything I said Wats my name and she said big daddy big daddy!!!!! then I flip her over had her legs touching her face mane she daddy u going make cum I said let's go yea u like that big dick huh she said let's go a little harder so after all we did I took her home she said that my ass hurt I said daddy work that ass so we said see u later.