Overview

Falling In Love Backwards

You know how it goes. You fall in love, get married, and have children, but is it possible to fall in love backwards?

Ever since I turned twelve, I learned I would never truly become a woman. I would never get my period, never be able to reproduce, never have a child of my own. So sex was for fun, right? That’s exactly what I thought throughout my teens–knowing that I’d never truly fall in love. I was literally the girl with no strings attached.

But one day, one guy, one miracle and against all odds I end up pregnant. A seventeen year old girl who was told would never be able to have her own child, now carrying a baby. They all said it was impossible, and for years I believed them. I had finally accepted the truth, but now I’m faced with a guy who actually wants to have a relationship with me; exactly what I told myself I could live without. Is it possible to fall in love with someone backwards?

**This is purely the work of fiction. Just because I am writing this does not mean I support teens to go out and get pregnant. However, I do not judge any pregnant teens (I know of a few people who are pregnant and in highschool and I love them all the same :). I am against abortion, but I still believe everyone has the right to do what they want with their body so long as the reason is good.