Life

So when I realized everything was a dream I was pretty much upset. I went home early that day and basically watched movies till 2 in the morning trying to forget about that dream,but I couldn't. So I ended up sleeping around 3 and 3 hours later I was getting ready for school.
School
So when I got to school I was being stared at all day u was called a few names and when I saw Daniel he looked at me with pitty. I have almost every class with him and he probably envies me.
Science came n I had Britne and Daniel in that class so I sat in the back so I wouldn't be noticed but I was. Britne came up to me and told me almost the same thing she said which didn't faze me then she said that a nobody like me could get with someone like Daniel and that I'm just a freak that nobody likes or will ever like so to back down. I was flamed so I got up and did the unexpected I fought back I told her she needs to sit her add down before her head ends up where her ass should be and to shut the front door because she's just mad that Daniel doesent want her hoe ass and that atleast I'm still a virgin n have my walls still intact. So I stormed out the class and I was begin followed so I turned around and saw it was Daniel so I stoped n he grabbed me n pinned me into the wall and he was so close are lips could brush and then.........