Didnt see it coming

I've decided to go so I started to pack a carry on since the shows in Philly and not in NY. The next morning I got in my car for a 3hr road trip.

I arrived in Philly at 8:30am and the show was at 7pm so I had time to do shopping and explore Philly when I was all done with that it was 5:00 when I got back to my room so I went to take a shower and put on black high waisted jeans with back combat boots, a black crop top and a biker jacket.when I was done getting ready it was 6:30 so I left and went to the show.

While backstage I saw Daniel and my heart stopped and a rush of anxiety came he said hey baby girl we gotta talk but not right now I hve a show to do he said in a rush n that's when the show started.there was about more then a thousand people in the stand cheering on the boys.
When they were finished singing closer Daniel started talking "how we doing tonight philly!!" *crowd roaring in response* "well I have an announcement to share with my fellow digaz...... You see I met this girl" my heart stopped thinking that he met another girl "she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met other then my digaz and she's different and I'd like to call her out here come on out here Alani!"
As I walk on to the stage ready to pass out Daniel told me to sit and when I sat he sang Earned it. I was tearing up a little cause it's sweet and when he finished he said "Alani will u do me the pleasure and gratitude to be my queen,my baby girl, my love and my girlfriend for as long as we can stand each other" I laughed a little and I responded a yes😩 he picked me up and spun me around n kissed me on the cheek.