Anxiety takes action

I woke up the next morning did my day hygiene and grabbed an apple and headed to school.
When I got on the bus Daniel was there I got scared so I sat In the front so he couldn't see me before I could let a sigh of release there he is sitting next to me,
Yes? I said I just came to say hi and talk with my buddy also when are we going to work on the project he said umm Saturday I said nervously iight bet he said and went back to his friends Devin and Kevin.

Last period
Today wasn't that bad other then this morning I haven't seen Daniel all day after that thank god he even skipped classes.
While walking to last period the rudest bitch in school tripped me...
I groaned in pain n looked at her
I saw Daniel talking to his friend down the hall Britne( the bitch) caught what I was looking at and smirked then she spoke " so u like Daniel well baby girl your to ugly for him ur just a scared little nerd nobody would ever want how about u go back n live in the sewer" I glanced at her then saw Daniel starring. I ran as fast as I could anxiety kicking in I felt a panic attack going on I stopped in the school garden breathing and crying really hard i was shaking then I fainted to lack of oxygen going to my brain last thing I saw was Daniel running towards me.........