Chapter 3- Trees?

Harry POV.

we ran off stage, i feel like im missing something- like i forgot something or i was thinking about something before and it magiclly disappeared, i sighed and ran in to the changing rooms, i saw Holly and i ran up to her and smiled, all the boys gave me the "What The Fuck" look i just glared at them, they hate her, they say shes using me. Louis and Zayn went up to their girlfriends and hugged them.

'Hey babe!' i say, i feel like someones watching us.

'Hi..' she says and smiles. I feel a gush of wind, what the hell we are in a room, why is there wind? its not like someones running around us, i look at the other they are acting fine- i shrugged, im feeling things i need air. I feel weird tonight.

'I need to get some air' i say kissing Holly on the cheek everyone nodded, i ran over to our secret door and opened it and the cold air hit me. i closed the door and sat down on the dirty floor breathing the nice cool air.

'GET YOUR FLACKING HANDS AWAY FROM ME' i hear a high pitched girl scream, i got up and walked over and saw pauls back and he was holding up a brunette girl and teh blonde haired girl was standing infront of him- the blonde haired girl looked okay i couldnt really see her.

'What are you doing here?' paul said calmly. 'well actually- how did you get here'

'WELL I CLIMBED THAT FENCE WITH MIA' she yelled pointing to the blonde 'BECAUSE WE THOUGHT 'AYYE THERE WILL BE NO RANDOM DUDE COMING UP TO US, PULLING US DOWN FROM A TREE TELLING US WE ARE SOME FANS OF ONE.. ONE NONO ONE-' she said but got cut off by 'Mia'

'Direction, One Direction' she said and giggle.

'WELL ONE DIRECTION LET ME SAY THE SENTENCE AGAIN- TELLING US THAT WE ARE SOME CREEPY FANS OF ONE DIRECTION AND THAT WE ARE TRYING TO SEE THEM- PFFTT I LIKE CLIMBING TREES SO PUT ME DOWN I ALSO LIKE THE FLOOR- I WILL GO NINJA ON YOU' she said kicking her legs. i laughed and paul turned around and with the brunette still in his grip.

'PUT. ME. DOWN.' she said not paying any attention to me- i believe her.

'Ehm?' i say and she looked at me.

'You better tell him' she says pointing to paul

'Paul' i said and smiled, her friend just stood there holding her mouth trying not to laugh.

'To put me down. Put. Me. Down.' she said facing Paul. Paul just laughed and she huffed and she faced me and crossed her arms. 'Penuts- nono BLIMING GRAPES!' she yelled which made us crack up, i couldnt really see her but she looked pretty.

'Paul, i think she likes the floor. Put her down please i believe her' i say and laugh again, he puts her down and she nearly falls but her friend helps her.

'Thanks' she huffed and straightened her top.

'Do i get a maybe Thankyou?' Paul said.

'No. Becaauuusee maybe- you snatched me out of a tree- told me im something im not, you teared me from my love- the floor' she growled, which made us crack up.

'Are you on the CRAAACCKKK?' mia says laughing. Paul walks back inside and nods at me- meaning if they try to rape you yell.

'Nope, im hunngggrrryyy' she whined facing Mia. 'NANDOS NANDOS NANDOS NANDO' she chanted. 

'You remind me of my friend Niall' i said laughing 

'So?' she said 'LETTS GOO'  she saying skipping over to the fence. 

'Wait right there, ill ask my friends' i said and the brunette stopped. 'i didnt catch your name' i say to the brunette

'Kenzie- people calls me kenz or whatever' she says walking over to Mia who was next to me- wait shes next to me. Actually they should come i dont want them running off.

'Come' i say walking back to the door they follow. I open the door and hold it Mia nods and Kenz just laughs and nods which just made me laugh- her laugh is cute, i took a real look at them kenzie had curly brown hair past her boobs, green-blue eyes, good smile, hardly any makeup compared to holly, her boobs are medium the way i like them and her lips are so pink, Mia has blonde hair blue eyes and has a good smile but i think Kenzie is way better. i smile and i lead them to the changing room. i open the door and everyones eyes was on me.

'Meet Kenzie and Mia- and no they are not fans we met in a funny way' i say and laugh.

'What happened?' louis says, i told them the story everyone was laughing and on the floor but Holly was just sitting fileing her nails sometimes i think she she- no she loves you. Gosh. Louis walks up to Kenzie.

'I guess i can call you my friend- Grape' he said whiping his tears away.

she rolls her eyes. 'IM BLIIMMIINNNGG HUNGRRYY GET YO ASS UP MIA- I WANT NANDOS' she whines. i laugh even more.

'Ohhhhh nandooss me too! im hungry' he says and his tummy grumbles.

'So everyone want to come?' i say everyone nodded but Holly didnt. i look at her confused.

'There is too much fat' she says. i sigh. 'Ill just go, bye Harry' she says and pecks my lips and just glares at everyone she got to the door and turned around and blew a kiss at me and opened the door and closed it. The only noise was our breathing.

'Let go!' Mia shouts linking arms with kenzie. she laughs and everyone follows her. 'Um can we take the door this time- um yeah' she says and everyone laughs. i nodd and they follow us.

'im El by the way nice to meet you- you seem funny i hope we can be friends' she said and smiles 'oh wait i forgot you guys are stunning! i love your curly hair! and your blue eyes' i hear them talking.

'Im perrie' perrie says 'I will be seeing you alot more now aha' she says i laugh to my self. 'Can i have your phone number?' i hear perrie say.

'Sure, this is mine and this is Mia's' she said.

'IM LOUIS THE TOMO' louis said and stopped and turned around which made everyone stop.

'Im liam' Liam said

'Zaynnn' Zayn said

'Im  harry' i said and winked at them.

'Im Nialll, im hungry' he said and pouted.

Kenzie chuckled and linked arms with him. 'Same shall we?' she giggled he nodded and they skipped away to the door.