Chapter One: Rapunzel.

Were times when I was running through the halls of Guardians Alta. Looking for? My best friend, who had combined to go to my place and do the damn chemistry work. There was only one room that would be the library.

I pushed the door hard making me fall to the ground with a clatter. I heard several 'Shh!' coming from all. Bufo while tidying up my glasses and hair, I was dressed normally, with a green sweater and blue slacks my favorite white tennis (All Star). It was "perfect" ... For a nerd.

I got up and got ready removing the dirt from my body, I looked around. Books, books, books, a red-haired wigs, books, people reading, wait a redhead? I smiled walking up to her, always with the same style. Bear a green blouse, a red shorts, and shoes like mine.

"Hi" I said sitting next to her, she smiled back.

"Punzie! You no longer know this book is great" he said excited.

"What is Red?" I said supporting me at the table, going up my glasses, she looked at me.

"It's about witches, spells and a princess who fell in love with a Viking. Funny that she looks like me, is much more beautiful," said sighing, I hugged her tight, and she laughed. She always liked history and mystical myths. I already love fiction.

"What would I do without you?" He spoke.

"Probably it would be sunk in his books" she smirked, she arragalou eyes.

"Our job," she said holding her hair.

"I know, my brother might have gone out so you can stay in my house"

"I'm in my closet call my mom and grab my notebook" she said taking and picking up the bag.

"I'll get some books and meet in 20 minutes in front of the school?" I said, she nodded before hugging me and ran out.

I went to a chemistry hall, the book was up there what I was looking, I tried to get there and get them more'm too small for that, before an albino arm pick up and say;
"It's that?" spoke with a voice that made me goose bumps, I turned and ve pair of brown eyes, a perfect jaw and warm brown hair. The guy I was in love.

"Y-yes, thank you," I stammered, he smiled and handed me the book.

"It is no small" smiled and offered me a hand.

"My name is Jackson, what's your name?" he asked, what do? Primary study desdo together.

"Do not know?" I asked, he rubs the back of the neck to a white-haired figure jumps on his neck.

"Snowflake, we Hiccup and Astrid are waiting" says Elsa pulling her, as he waves bye and vaguely do it for nothing, sigh pressing the book he gave me, you already have a girlfriend because he'd want me?

At that moment something fell out of my head and made me fall to the ground sitting. I rubbed my head the pain and frowned looking at the book, the cover was red and had written 'blood Flores'? I put my hand and book flashed a red light, I felt something strange. Until a voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Students, time to leave" the voice was director, took the book and walked with the two to the exit.

This is where it all begins.

(...)
^^ First chapter, this is a fanfic Mericcup and Jackunzel. inspired by Black magic of Little mix. If you liked Vote, comment, I want to know what you think.^^

-Alex