Chapter 3: Party.

With the success of the Academy's defense, and with Khristiens help, the groups in all the schools classes decided to celebrate with a party. Of coarse Khristien still had to be watched by Yang for a few reasons.

The party was an outside party on the main walkway where they would usually be sent back to the city or brought in.

Blake and Ruby were setting up tables for the punch and snacks, Whice set up the lights so everyone could actually dance without hitting someone else, and Yang was helping Pyrrha set up a DJ booth.

Ruby: Yang where's Khristien?

Khristien: Here, why what's up?

Blake: We need to get the chairs out but we still have tables to set up, can you help?

Khristien nodded and ran to the stack of Chairs, where he grabbed a few and placed them next to the tables.

Yang: Maybe he isn't so bad after all.

Pyrrha: I would still keep an eye on him. Not that I don't trust him, but because others still might not.

Yang looked at Whice, who was giving Khristien an evil glare. She knew that Whice hated Faunes's, but after they learned about Blake she assumed Whice was calmed down over them.

Yang: I'll be right back.

Yang walked away towards Whice, but she moved away and Yang walked into Khristien. Just before she about fell back he caught her by the arm.

Khristien: You okay?

Yang nodded her head, while Khristien get her standing upright again. She looked around but didn't see Whice.

Khristien: Did you need something?

Yang looked over at Khristien, and told him to meet her in the back of the dance floor during the party. He nodded and went back to setting up chairs.

After everything was set up and prepared, Jaune and Pyrrha started the music as all the kids came in and started chatting and dancing. Doing normal teenager stuff.

Khristien went to the back of the crowd and saw Yang in a yellow dress with a white skirt and black heels.

Yang saw Khristien in a black suit with a blue tie and dark brown shoes with his hair pushed to the side, and smiling at her.

Khristien: So what is it you wanted to talk to me about?

Yang: I-I think some people are trying to hurt you, they don't fully trust you.

Khristien: Yeah I'm not very surprised, look I can defend myself and no body here can take me down.

Yang: I've said those words before, they don't always end good. Look I think you should talk to Professor Ozpin about getting a room here.

As Yang crossed her arms, Khristien looked at her and saw that her eyes were changing from her normal color to a slight red, as if she wanted to force him to stay. Of coarse Khristien still didn't know anything about her anger problems, but he knew something was up.

Khristien: Fine I'll talk to him, but if I stay I want to take classes here, is that okay?

Yang: Yeah, that would be fine.

She uncrossed her arms as she walked past Khristien, giving him a pat on the shoulder before walking towards Ruby.

???: So I see you've met a few of our students.

Khristien turned around to see a lady in a white dress, Black skirt, green eyes with glasses, an what looked like a witch wand in her hand.

Glynda: Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Glynda Goodwitch, I help with some of the student here at Beacon Academy.

Khristien: How much do they pay you to say that?

Glynda: Not enough.

Khristien laughed a little, Glynda previously had a pissed off looking mood, but it turned to a slight smile.

Glynda: I took the liberty of talking to our professor and seeing for you to come here and train with us.

Khristien: Well what are the requirements?

Glynda: Finally someone who asks the right questions, well you first need a 3.4 GPA education, and a sword with a special forged second piece to it.

Khristien showed his two knives, and as he slammed the two together they formed to a giant sword with shotgun shots put on either side of the blade with re trigger on the handle.

Glynda: Good, but the GPA...

Khristien: I'll take a test if I have to, but I'll need time.

Glynda: Actually we checked your old records from when you used to be with the White Fang "glares away for a second" and you had a 3.5 on your most recent testing there.

Khristien: Really? Does that mean...

Glynda: Yes, but this also means you have to work as a side teammate in one of our many groups.

Khristien: I choose Rwby.

Glynda took a glass tablet from behind her and pressed a few buttons, after a minute she put it away and the Rwby team walked over.

Ruby: You called us over?

Glynda: Yes, let me introduce your new side companion throughout the rest of your years, Khristien.

Ruby, Blake, and Yang all congratulated Khristien for making it to the Acadamy, but Whice was in hat watching the rest of them with an angered look.

Glynda: Your room will be next to Jaune and his groups room, it's small so only one person is allowed in it. Got it?

Khristien: Yes Ms. Goodwitch.

As she walked back inside, the others continued on with the party, dancing stupidly and talking about there lives.

Blake: It's great to have you with us Khristien.

Khristien: Glad I could be back on a team again.