chapter six

Skylar's POV.

When we got to the car shop, Harry and I went in.

"So what car are you looking for?" Harry asked.

" I want an R8. Preferably black."

"Good choice. The black one looks beautiful." He said smiling at the car.

"It does. Should I go for it?"

"Definitely!"

"Okay! Um hi there. I would like to purchase the black R8 please."

We went through all the paper work, put the insurance on the car and I was ready to go.

" so I will follow you home then we can get started with the project."

"Okay, lets go."

I followed Harry to his place. His house was gorgeous. I got out of my car and walked to the door step where he was. When we walked in I got a shock of my life, his house is beautiful inside as well. The white walls with the glass stairs, the big chandeliers all so beautiful.

"You have a lovely house Harry."

"Thank you. My mom is very creative." He said

"So, shall we start?" I asked.

Harry nodded and lead the way to the lounge.

"Before we start, we need to get to know each other in order to do this project. So tell me about yourself."

Omg, he wants to get to know me.

" where do I start, okay. I was born and raised in Portland until my dad died from a brain tumor about a year ago. My mom got a job offer at Seattle Grace hospital. My brother is a forth year resident at the same hospital. Your turn.

"Im sorry about your dad. That must of been hard."

"It was, but he is in a better place. I hope."

"Im sure he is." He gave me a sympathetic smile.

"So tell me about yourself."

"Well, I was born and raised in Hmes Chappell, I have a sister that is in med school aswell. Umm my parents are hardly ever at home, so they allow me to have parties on a Saturday in the guest house as long as I clean it up. Im having a party tomorrow, you and your friends should come."

"I'll tell them about it and see what they say. But I dont think I should come, your girlfriend already threatened me."

" what! I do not have a girlfriend!" He practically shouted.

"The one with the blonde hair, you were sucking her face earlier on? Remember her?" I stated, questioned.

"Amber,  she is not my girlfriend." He said while grinding his teeth.

"Oh I thought she was, she acted like your girlfriend so I just assumed. Sorry."

"Its okay, she can be obsessive at times." He said while looking at the floor.

"So we have to make a video about us getting to know each other, any ideas?" I asked.

" we have two weeks for this right." I nodded. "So we have to spend time together taking videos and pictures of each other or with each other. Tomorrow you definitely have to come, I'll be expecting you Sky."

"Okay sure, I'll let the girls know. So does this mean we have to spend more time together?"

"It sure does."

"Cool. So I guess I should be going now and I will see you tomorrow, maybe." I said.

"If your friends bail on you then you still have to come, it is for our project after all."

"Dont worry Harry, I will be there."

"Cool see you tomorrow then. Bye Sky."

"Bye Harry."

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!
THANKS.