The Wake Up Call

Andy's Point of View

My phone ringing woke me up. I groaned, rolling over to answer it. It was my father. I sat up, wincing.

"Hey Dad. How are you?"

"I'm good Andy. Are you keeping up with your church-going since you moved out?"

I mentally cursed myself. "Of course, Dad. Why wouldn't I?"

Ashley sat up and kissed my lips. I pushed him away, shaking my head anxiously.

"What is it, Bright Eyes?"

I covered his mouth.

"Andy? Who is that I can hear?"

"Oh. Just the new bassist in my band. We all slept over and he is determined to annoy me by calling me Bright Eyes. We had a small gig last night."

Ashley smirked and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my neck. I bit my lip to stop myself moaning.

"Well, then, just checking that you are fine."

The call ended and I chucked my phone on the bed before turning to Ashley.

"You total idiot." I smacked him on the chest, knowing that my punches wouldn't hurt him.

"Surely your father knows about your sexual orientation by now."

I caught my breath. "Ashley, we need to talk."

I felt him stiffen.

"What about?"

"I'm a strict Christian."

Ashley stood up.

"So there is no problem. I mean you're not Jewish." {That's right, I made a joke about religion :P}

He pulled on his underwear and skinnies.

"Ash, you have to understand. All my life, I've been taught that what we shared last night was wrong and that I would be punished for it."

His smile had a weird undertone as I said that and for some reason I felt dread. I carried on, regardless.

"Don't get me wrong, I loved last night. I just need some time to figure out what is happening with me."

He nodded. "Then I suggest we focus on the music right now."

I smiled, grateful he understood. I stood up, got dressed and picked up the file with all of the We Stitch These Wounds music inside. I passed it to Ashley before walking into my kitchen and making coffee. I heard Ashley walk in.

"How do you take your coffee?"

"White with two sugars please."

I nodded pouring milk into both of our cups. I handed him his and sat opposite him.

He nodded and sipped his coffee. "Can I have some paper and a pen?"

I passed him some and watched him work. The way his hair fell in front of his eyes made me realize exactly just how cute he was. I couldn't stop myself. I leant forward and kissed his lips. His lips pushed back against mine and I moaned. How did he do this stuff to me? I felt him lightly push me away.

"What did you say all of five minutes ago?"

I whimpered. "Fuck what I said and fuck me, Outlaw."

"I have stuff on today, but I'll come back tonight."

I pouted. "I don't want to wait. I want you to take me into my bedroom and pound me till I collapse."

He laughed. "I'm afraid you're going to have to wait. Or you could use your vibrator again." He smirked. "Besides, I need to get something to punish you with tonight."

I whined. "That's not fair. Wait. What do you mean punishment?"

Ashley stood up and finished his coffee. " 'All my life, I've been taught that what we shared last night was wrong and that I would be punished for it.' Isn't that what you said? I'm going to punish you baby."

I blushed, shaking with anticipation and horniness all ready.

"I've done everything I can with these songs."

I put my cup down and stood up, throwing my arms around his neck and pushing our lips together. After a few seconds, I pulled away. "Please don't leave." I was desperate for him to relieve me.

His lips pushed against mine and I kissed him passionately.

"We'll both enjoy tonight Andy, I promise. Besides, I can just imagine you're even more of a slut when you're sexually frustrated."

I blushed and Ashley kissed my cheek before putting his jacket on and leaving.