And Then I Gained It All

Andy's Point of View

Ashley helped me out of the taxi and picked up Dennis. I smiled and cradled AJ in my arms. He unlocked the door and we placed our sons in the crib. They were both that small they fit in a single baby crib. Ashley wrapped his arms around my waist and I smiled.

"Our little family."

I nodded. "Yes, it is."

Ashley kissed my neck and I sat, watching our little boys sleeping.

"Come on, Andy. Let's open your presents."

I followed him and he passed me a small rectangular one. I opened it and found a box from Swarovski in my hand. I opened the box and let out a gasp. Inside was a Batman logo necklace in diamonds. Ashley took it out and secured it around my neck.

"Ashley, I love it."

"I knew you would."

I smiled. "Now my present seems tacky."

He raised his eyebrow and I handed him it. He kissed me as he unwrapped the Swavorski Hello Kitty necklace. I put it around his neck and he smiled.

"I love it."

"I knew you would."

He laughed and I opened my next present. Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe. I screamed and threw my arms around his neck. He laughed and I blushed.

"Baby, I love you."

"I love you too, Bright Eyes."

I kissed him and we opened the rest of our presents. Ashley had got me all the Batman games on Xbox and a new Xbox as well. I had got him a load of Hello Kitty merch which he was currently trying on. I smiled. One of the twins started crying and I went over, picking him up.

"Hey, hush, now Dennis."

He looked up at me with his bright blue eyes and sucked on his thumb. I smiled down at him and sat down with him in my arms. I looked up to see Ashley taking a picture of me. I chuckled. My phone went off, notifying me of a Twitter mention and I scowled. I hate my pictures on Twitter. Dennis fell asleep again and I put him back in the crib. Ashley kissed me. It was so nice to be able to be with him, especially on Christmas. I ran my hand up his chest.

"I can think of something you can do for me as an extra present." I kissed his neck and giggled.

He picked me up and threw me on the couch. "I'm more than happy to oblige, my love."