Jeff: Go To Sleep (Part 1)

Chapter 1 White Hoodies Red Blood

Shanna's POV

Hi there my names Shanna......well most people call me bitch, slut or whore but those people are just bullies I don't really care anymore....anyway I'm 17, I have black hair, pale skin and bright blue eyes. When I was 13 I lost both my parents in a car accident, I now live with the devils brother and sister....Mr and Mrs McLean I hate them more than anything they call me slut but act all Innocent in front of people. I woke up at around 6:30 way before the McLean's were up.....just so I can get breakfast and get the hell outta the house. I got out of bed put on black skinny jeans, black boots and a red black veil brides T-Shirt, then put on my makeup. I then quietly sneaked down the stairs and grabbed a banana. When I was walking to school I felt like...like I was being followed, I halted to a stop, turned and said rather loudly in a threatening tone "If your going to follow me the whole fucking way to school why don't you just show yourself now!" I got no response. I sighed then kept walking "God I really hate people sometimes" I thought to myself. When I got to school I was met by my only friend Rachel "Oh hi Shanna" she called waving at me. "Oh hey" I called back with a small wave. That's when I noticed a police car pulled up at the school. When I got over to Rachel I asked suspiciously "What happened a fight?" she looked at me with a sad look "Well the eh......the teachers said that school isn't on because....well because Mr Roberts was found dead today" My jaw dropped open. But in my head I was screaming YES! Mr Roberts was a complete asshole and a pervert. He gave me a detention for telling him to stop looking down my shirt and felt me up when I was in detention. "How did he die?" I asked to which Rachel responded "Well they found him under his desk with his intestines spelling out "GO TO SLEEP" and a huskies bite marks on his face, with a smile cut into it....they also mentioned a name it was......a guy called....Jeff the Killer".........

Jeff's POV

"Well smile wasn't that fun" I asked smile he barked in reply. I pulled my long burned hair out of my face reveling my burned eyes and wide smile. "I just love it when they beg to me to not kill them it's just so funny" I laughed at the memory of the teacher I had killed 6 hours ago his stupid face staring up at me as he begged to live. I just laughed again. My dog Smile and I were walking down the street passed the school when we spotted two girls walking home......one was the girl we were following earlier. I chuckled "Look Smile it's that same girl we were following before" he smiled "Just in time to the feelings starting to build up as well" Smile barked in reply "Lets go put them both to sleep"..........

Shanna's POV

Rachel and I heard a bark from behind us when we looked around a boy around our age with a white hoodie.....with blood on it with his dog ran to us both. I had time just to see a smile cut into the boys face and noticed a his eyelids were burned out....that's not all he also had a knife in his hand!! and he yelled exactly what Mr Roberts Intestines spelled "GO TO SLEEP!" Rachel and I ran as fast as we could but he caught up and pinned me to the ground. "Wow" He said smiling wider "Your beautiful" His smile grew even more. I kicked him in the belly and grabbed his knife.... and put it to his throat "What the fuck do you want!" I yelled he tilted his head then simply said "You to go to sleep" I then knew he killed that asshole of a teacher. I lifted the knife up and tried to stab him in the arm, but he caught my hand and said "Wow you're pretty good with a knife" he said sounding surprised. I looked over at Rachel she was gone. "Bitch" I whispered. "That's not a nice thing to call your friends" The boy I assumed called Jeff said. He pushed me off, I smacked my head off the pavement and all went black.......