SM2- ❗

* Tyler in mm *

for slimthikk & atyanna_pate

Chapter 2

I was woken up by someone bouncing on my bed. I squinted my eyes and looked at the time it read 6:32 am. I looked at the mystery person who was previously bouncing on my bed and it was Kira.

"Bitchhhhhh why you left early last night, we was slick turnt at pizza hut." She giggled a little. I got up and stretched.

"Keara why the hell is there blood on your pillow?" She asked unaware of any of the previous events that happened last night.

"About last night." I sighed. She sensed my mood.

"Spill everything best friend." She plopped onto the bed beside me.

"After the game I had congratulated Tyler on their win and he said he wanted me to meet his mom and dad so when we made it up the bleachers, they acted as if they didn't want to meet me then his dad says what happened to your other girl Destiny that you brought over to the house a few days ago, after that I told him we were done and I was on my way to the locker room when Jaydon turned around and accidentally elbowed me in my nose. I think its broke bae." I began to cry when I finish.

She hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Get dressed baby, and we can go to the ER to get it checked out, they can write a pass for us for school." She said as she went to my closet to find me something to wear.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I entered my room again, on my bed sat the outfit Kira picked out. Which consisted of a long sleeve PINK ' pink and white shirt, some light color ripped jeans and to top it off was my new PINK' Huaraches I had just bought. I slipped on the outfit and quickly wanded my hair. I also slipped on the silver chain and small wrist watch my daddy had bought me last christmas. I applied a little mascara and pink lipstick. I grabbed my phone off of the charger, my bookbag from my closet, cut off all of the lights and walked downstairs.

"You ready Kay?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah Ke, I DON'T LIKE MY BEST FRIEND THIS QUIET MAN!" she yelled. I laughed a little. We walked outside and got into her all white 2016 camaro. We drove in the direction of the hospital. Just where my grandmother works, GREAT.

* 20 minutes later *

We pulled up to the hospital, got out and walked to the receptionist.

"Um is Sharon Graham in right now?" I asked the lady.

"Luckily she just clocked in like twenty minutes ago." The nice lady smiled and paged my grandmother. Not even five minutes later she walked into the waiting room and stopped when she seen me.

"Baby what are y'all doing here, why aren't you two in school right now?" She questioned hugging us both. I explained to her what happened last night. She took me to the back as Kira followed closely behind.

About 30 minutes later we were finishing up.

"Okay Keara you must wear this on your nose for two- three days." My grandmother said putting the bandage on my nose. I Groaned.