Chapter 3: No more

As I walked through the compound I couldn't hear a sound. It was so silent as if everyone was gone. I kept walking further and further until I saw dead bodies all over the ground. The blood was the only thing I could smell and  all I could see was dead bodies everywhere no matter if I close or open my eyes. Then I remembered! I need to check on my house! Please. Please. Please be ok!

I started running faster and faster till I got to the house. It was silent. Then I heard shouting. I hesitantly opened the door and I couldn't believe my own eyes. Mom and father were on the floor laying on top of each other. When I saw who the killer was I was shocked and terrified. Itachi, how could you do this? Itachi looked my way and said " Oh look at that, the weakling is here. It looks like your too late though. I've already killed mother and father." "Why did you do it Itachi?Why?" "I wanted to test my abilities" I knew Itachi though. He wouldn't do this just to test his abilities. He would always do things for a reason.

"If u want to kill me, hate me. Gather all your hate and when you have the same eyes I do then come after me and kill me." Then he vanished just like that. Gone. Itachi, when will I see you again? Sasuke then screamed and passed out. I quickly picked him up on my back and headed towards the hospital. Of course I struggled since I was only 5 and he was 6. When I got there many nurses came my way and I told them about my our situation.

After leaving the hospital I wandered into the forest and sat in a tree. I just say there staring into the night sky thinking about everything that happened. I sat there throughout the whole night thinking and then falling asleep.

I woke up the next morning and headed towards the hospital to check on Sasuke. The nurses said he was fine and just needed rest from the trauma. I decided to walk around the village since I couldn't go back to the compound. I didn't want to see the bodies of our uchiha clan. I knew it would just remind me of how weak I was. I knew I was 5 but it doesn't mean it's a reason for me to not be blamed for the massacre. If only I came earlier I may have been able to stop it. I even knew advanced jutsus so why couldn't I stop it?! If only I came earlier.

I ended up at a ramen place called Ichirakus. Deciding to eat here I ordered some miso ramen since I haven't eaten yet. While eating I started thinking about my goal to become stronger. I couldn't have any distractions so I have no time to make friends. I was going to become strong no matter what even if I have to sever all bonds. Even with Sasuke. I never had that many or basically no friends so I didn't have to worry about that. From now on I would not bother with friends or family.

No more.

(hope u enjoyed this chapter even if
they're all short. By the way starting
from next chapter Kira will be 11 in the academy while Sasuke is 12. Sayonara!)
   ( ' ' )