Chapter 9: Officially Anbu

(This is what her mask looks like)

I woke up the next morning to complete silence. I was alone in the house and it was actually very peaceful. I favored silence over noise since it relaxed my mind. I put on my clothes and ate an apple.

I haven't been eating much lately. Actually I haven't been eating that much since the massacre. I would only eat a bowl or two a day. For some reason I got this feeling that I was forgetting something.......

I shook the feeling off and went to walk around the village. I went to team 7's training grounds and started training myself for a bit.

~30 minutes later

I was practicing my kunai aim until an Anbu came and said to come to the hokage's office. I teleported infront of the hokage's office with my chakra hidden as always. I knocked on the door twice before hearing a muffled "come in".

When the Hokage saw me I bowed my head and said "Hokage sama did you ask for me?" "Yes indeed, I wanted to tell you since you passed your anbu exam you will need to retrieve you anbu attire, mask, and tattoo." He said. "Hai Hokage sama is there anything else?" I asked.

He then said "Oh indeed almost forgot to tell you that even though you are anbu you will still be with team 7. This exam will just show that you are anbu level. Being an anbu also means you will have an anbu team of course. With this team you will be doing higher ranked missions such as S-class or classified missions. Sometimes you will also be sent to do solo missions. But that is basically what it means for you to be anbu."

"I understand Hokage sama." I then took my leave and went to the location he told me where I would get my things. I walked to this building where there was an anbu standing outside. "Are you Kira Uchiha?" I emotionlessly said "Yes I am." "Please come this way." I followed the anbu to an underground tunnel where I met a room full of anbu without their masks and some still with theirs on.

I guess this is where they hang out with their team or other anbu. The anbu I was following led me to a room with masks on the wall. "Choose a mask of your liking. It will be your mask to keep and wear during anbu duty." I went to the wall and looked over each mask. I kept looking till my eyes landed on a certain unique mask.

It was a demonic looking one. But it interested me. It was intimidating. That was I liked about it. I picked it off the wall and walked over back to the anbu. "Here are you anbu clothes. Go to the next room to the left to get your tattoo.

I went to the next room as ordered to get my tattoo. I wasn't realy affected by the pain but it stung a little bit. After getting the tattoo I was told to put on my attire and head to the Hokage's office. Once I got into the attire I went to his office and was greeted by my team.

"Ahh I see you've arrived. Your code name will be Shadow Fox." "Hai Hokage sama." Kakashi had a look of realization on his face and then a look was sent towards me as a "congratulations". Naruto then yelled "Hey dattebayo! You look as young as us! How are you an anbu?!" I sighed mentally and just stayed silent as Hokage sama told him how I took the anbu exam and passed to become an anbu.

"Shadow Fox I believe you should take off your mask and introduce yourself to team 7." I could see the look on his face that he was ready to be amused on what's going to happen next. "Hai Hokage sama."

I then took off my mask to reveal my face.
.
.
.
"Ehh!" Both Naruto and bubblegum yelled. They both had surprised looks on their faces. Even Sasuke had a glint of shock. But i could see he was a little angry because I became an anbu. Probably because he wanted to be stronger than atleast his sister so he could beat Itachi. I bet this just made him want to even train harder.

"You became anbu Kira?!" "Yes" Then all of a sudden naruto had sparkles in his eyes saying I was so cool becoming an anbu when I was 1 year younger than them. I even heard the Hokage mumble to himself that I beat Itachi by two years of being the youngest anbu member to join.

After that greeting everyone decided to go to Ichirikus to eat for celebration. I met them there after changing out of my attire and putting it in my room. Naruto was of course being the loud mouth person he is and talking with food in his mouth which I thought was very disgusting.

After the eat out me and Sasuke went to our house and did our superset things. I was in my room looking out the window when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." Sasuke came in and looked at me and then said "I just wanted to say congratulations on becoming anbu. And.....good night sis." He quickly went out the room slamming the door with a red face. I couldn't help but laugh at what just happened.

I went to bed and began feeling sleepy. Once I fell asleep I had one last thought.... I'm getting soft and my walls are breaking by chips of pieces.