5 ; homework | riggs

"Y/N." *poke* "Y/N." *poke*

"Yes, Chandler?" you looked down to see him laying his head on your lap, looking up at you like a 7 year old with a cheesy smile.

"I am sexually frustrated."

"What?"

"I'm kidding. But I want to kiss you but you're too busy doing homework so I am frustrated."

"Chandler, if I kiss you, I will end up wanting to make out with you. That will cause me to not study and fail this test." you said back to him.

"Ugh." he sighed getting up. "Why do you have to study now?"

"The test is tomorrow, Chandler. We can cuddle and shit later tonight okay?"

"But it's already eiiigggghhhht." Chandler groaned as he laid face down on the bed.

"Ugh, fine. Just for a little bit though." you said as you closed your laptop and put your papers on your nightstand.

"Yay!" Chandler smiled as he jumped next you, engulfing you in his arms.

"Now I can kiss you and hug you and tell you a story and-"

"Shut up, you're annoying." you laughed as you pecked him on the lips.

"After an hour of studying, that's all I get?" Chandler said in an offended tone.

"You're so needy." you laughed as you pressed your lips together, placing your hand on his cheek.

"I luuuv yhu." Chandler smiled, giving you small kisses on your cheek as you scrolled through Snapchat stories.

He looked over to see you filming him kissing your cheek. Instead of pushing the camera away, he kissed it and started laughing like cutest little human ever.

"You're so cute." you smiled as you watched the video over again.

"No, I'm an ugly toad." Chandler replied.

"No. You're beautiful and sweet and nice and a pretty penguin." you kissed his jaw.

"Thank you." He kissed you again.

Than you two laid there, under the sheets, warm in each other's arms. It was cozy, calming, toned down your stress. Your eyes were heavy. But you didn't have the power to keep them open, so you just closed them, ignoring the fact you had to study.

"My babygirl is asleep." Chandler said resting his head against yours. "Goodnight." he kissed your forehead, falling asleep with you.

short one but it's kinda cute right ??

i posted the first chapter to my carl grimes fan fiction so go check it out !!

leave a request please so i can write more stuff and update daily like i have been doing lately :-)

add me on snapchat: emileeislame

okay bye ily