24 ; adidas kid | grimes

punk/grunge imagine??? and the media is nike but the chapter is adidas idk don't ask

fun game: take a shot every time i mention the word "smile" (jk don't do alcohol thanks)

-

You looked in the mirror, deciding if you liked this outfit. Black Nike's, rolled up blue jeans, a black turtleneck crop top and your hair in two French braids. You recently got your industrial piercing, adding to your collect of piercings that went up along you ear.

It looked fine, do-able. You winged your eyeliner and fleeked your brows before grabbing your jacket and backpack to run out the door.

It was the last week of school, finally time for summer and getting away from torture. You made it to the bus stop, seeing that it's almost full.

There was a boy. Long, brown curly hair tucked into a beanie and bright blue eyes. He had a septum with a simple black sweater with an alien in the corner. He didn't seem to notice you due to his attention to his phone.

"Can I sit here?" you asked.

He looked up at you and back at his phone. "Sure." So you did. You pulled out your phone as well, scrolling through your Twitter feed.

"I'm Chandler." the boy said looking up at you.

You paused. "Y/N."

"I like that name." he giggled.

You awkwardly smiled back. "Are you in my-"

"Science class, yeah. I sit behind you."

"Oh, well nice to finally talk to you."

"Yeah." Chandler smiled. "You seem cool."

"How?" you laughed.

"The way you look, how you're talking to me. You also seem like a Nike person, which is fine. I can tolerate it." he said sarcastically, grinning at the end of his sentence.

"Oh what? Are you an Adidas kid?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

You both ended up laughing, making small talk. This kid seemed nice. He had a nice smile and his eyes were beautiful. He was funny, smart, etc. Those things made you feel attracted to him.

"Hey, so I'm getting some boba tea after this. Wanna come with me, Nike gal?" he asked.

"Is that my new nickname?" you giggled, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"Okay, Adidas dude." you mocked. "Give me your number so I can meet you."

//

(wtf my italics aren't working fuck this)

Chandler is calling...

"Hey." you said as you picked up the phone.

"Hey, babygirrrrrrrl." he responded, laughing at the end.

"When that become a nickname?"

"Uh- I don't know." said Chandler. "But I'm by the bus stops right now so just come over here and we can start walking to the shop."

"Okay, Adidas kid."

You made your way to the bus stops, spying Chandler sitting by one of the benches. You waved your hand, causing him to look over and smile a bit. Your heart beat a little quicker, smiling back at him.

He walked to you, open arms as an invite to hug him. And so you did. His arms wrapped around you, causing a blanket of warmth to be draped over you.

"Hey." he smiled, pulling back.

"Hey." you smiled back.

"Let's go m'lady."

//

"Here you go." Chandler handed me my honeydew bubble tea and sat down with his mango flavored one.

"Thanks, you really didn't have to pay. I work 8 hours for a reason."

"No, it's okay." he giggled, sipping his drink. "I'd do anything for y-" he coughed. "It's on me."

You seemed a little confused at what his words just were, but you just giggled and thanked him again.

This place was cute. The walls were a pastel purple and it was small. The tables were painted with a shiny top coating and there were small plants on the windows. Fairy lights hung from the cashier desk and a small radio played to give the place some sound.

"This place is pretty."

"Yeah." Chandler responded, glancing around. "Like you."

//

We've been here for about half an hour, having causal conversations and slowly sipping away our drinks.

I glanced out the window, seeing that the sun was gone and the clouds turned a shade of grey.

"We should get going." Chandler said looking out the window with me.

"Yeah."

"I'll walk you home?"

"Nah, it's too far."

"Okay, I'll have my mom pick us up."

"Sure." I smiled. He smiled back, glancing down at his phone.

He was- perfect. He was a nice dude, extremely nice compared to all the fuckboys that roam the halls.

His hair was long, seemed quite soft as well even though most was tucked into his beanie. His eyes were bright blue, sparkles dancing on them when he laughed.

He was visually pleasing as well. His clothes were simple, but fit his body and shape well. I liked this boy, I really do. It's only been a few hours, but I realized all the feelings I have. It was weird.

"I can feel you staring." Chandler giggled, looking back up at me. I blushed, covering my face with my small hands. "My mom will be here soon." he added.

//

We stood on the front porch, facing each other. "I had a nice time today." I smiled.

"Me too, I had a great time."

We stood there, smiling like idiots and nothing in the world mattered. It's like time froze and it was just us.

"Can I tell you something?" Chandler asked. I nodded.

He froze, looking at the ground, tapping his toes. His cheeks turned a shade of red and his palms soon became sweaty. A small smile grew on his face as he quickly looked up and kissed me. His hand was on my arm to support him. Mine stayed to my sides.

He pulled back, as red as a tomato. I stood there in shock. Not a bad shock, but a nice one.

"I'll see you later." he mumbled. But I grabbed his arm before he walked away and hugged him tight. His arms wrapped around me, letting out a sigh of relief.

"See ya, Adidas kid." I giggled before walking into the house and shutting the door behind me.

i think this was a nice chapter :)

i don't really have much of an a/n rn so let's do a poll

Nike or Adidas ?

comment your vote and the winner will be announced next chapter

i mean like, you don't win anything

but it's fun

bye have a lovely day <3

word count: 989
(without a/n)