1

Lyssa's POV

I was walking home from school on Friday. I'm just happy that school's done in a couple of weeks. I managed to hear a voice behind me, I turned to see my friend Robyn Heavns running towards me. Great.. I'm not in the mood to hang out....

"Hey!" Robyn said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Oh hey." I said with a fake smile. I've been hanging out with her and our friend Nyssa Phantomhive.

"Do you wanna hang-"

"Sorry! I can't. My mother wants me to help her today. Maybe during the weekend?" I answered quickly. I just wanted to get home and see if I can occupy myself.

"Oh ok." Her smile vanished.

"Bye Robyn!" I said as I quickly left, leaving Robyn in the dust.

_

I walked into my house, tired as always.

"Hey baby girl, how was school?" My mother asked.

"Good, I don't have homework for the week." I said as I went upstairs to my room and closed my door. I immediately took my boots and my clothes off to put pajamas on. I had a baggy white shirt on and pink shorts, nothing special. I wiped my make up off with make up wipes and threw them in my trash bag.

"I hate when she calls me that....." I muttered to myself as i sat on my bed and took out my phone to scroll through the App Store.

I've been scrolling through the App Store for things to keep me interested for a while. But lately, I haven't found anything. This time I decided to go through social media, so I typed it into the search bar and I saw an app that caught my attention.

"Instagram, huh? Let's see how this one goes..." I said to myself as I downloaded it. Before I even got to open it, my phone was going off.

"Really? Now...?" I muttered as I answered it.

"What's up Nyssa?"

"Why can't you hang out?? Come to Starbucks with me and Robyn!!" Nyssa said, sounding like a child wanting a toy.

"But-"

"Ok great! We'll meet you at your house in 15 minutes!"

Then I heard the line go dead. I can't get a day to myself can I?

So I got off my bed and put on different clothes. A pair of leggings, my shirt that said, "Parental Explicit Content", and my white converse. I walked to my mirror to see my dead whale face looking right at me.

"This is why I always wear make up.... I swear to god that I don't look human." I complained as put on a little cover up under my eyes, along with mascara on my top lashes.

When I looked decent enough to go out, I walked downstairs to see my grandmother in the living room.

"Hey nan. Where's mom?" I asked.

"She went back to work, why?" She asked me.

"I need money for Starbucks and knowing the girls, we'll probably get something to eat." I said with a shrug.

_

I was waiting outside for the girls to come. I had my phone and $15, and if I needed them to hold my change then they can hold it in their pocket.

"Lyssa!! You hoe!!" Nyssa shouted as she ran towards me.

"And you're a whore!" I shouted back, but that made us all laugh.

"So are you ready?" Robyn asked. I answered that by walking, they quickly caught up to me.

"Soooo!! Did you find anything in the App Store today?" She asked as I gave a simple nod.

"Wow! You found something? What is it?" Nyssa asked.

"Instagram, didn't you girls say a while ago that you have accounts?" I asked.

"Yeah! We do!!! Make an account!!" They both shouted in unison.

"I will when I don't go deaf." I said with a sigh.

"Whatever bitch." Robyn said with a sigh.

"You a hoe!!" Nyssa shouted.

"So are you!" I shot back. But that made us all laugh, I'll make the account at Starbucks.

_

We sat down at Starbucks drinking our coffees, and I immediately connected to the wifi. I guess I can make the account now.

(A/N btw I'm using the name that I have for my Instagram right now cause I don't remember my old one but I'm just changing the first name)

I typed in the name, Lyssa_is_a_penguin into the username. After I did all the signing in stuff, I saw a message, explaining how to use it, but it's kinda self-explanatory. So I went to settings and made my account private. Don't need weirdos following me....

"Hey girls." I said and they looked at me.

"What's up?" Robyn asked.

"Lyssa_is_a_penguin." I told them my username, but they were confused.

"My username for Instagram."

"Oh my god!!!!!" Nyssa shouted as they both took out their phones.

When I looked at my phone, I saw two follow requests. I looked up to see the girls, with big smiles on their faces.

"Already?" I asked.

"Already." They said in unison.

"Wowwww... So original, are you guys Augustus and Hazel? If so, am I Isaac?" I asked as I accepted them both.

"Yes, and you should take a selfie." Robyn said.

"I'd rather post an anime pic then a pic of me." I said.

"Then do it. But we still want you to take at least one selfie." Nyssa said with a shrug.

"Screw you all...." I said as I went to the search bar, I typed in anime. Then I saw all anime accounts, so me being myself, I followed whatever anime accounts that I found interesting.

That's how it all started.

~

New story is up!!! I'm gonna be writing this one for a while until I have an idea or whatever for my other stories.
And some of you already knew about it so your welcome, it's here lol

💕Kayli💕