Wolf's Rain fanfiction

Kiba's POV-

I lay there silently.. The wind rushing past my fur. Where am I? Why am I here? Where's Hige, Blue,Tsume and Toboe? Why is it so cold?

   I got up, my legs shaking, my paws digging into the ground leaving scratches as I walked into darkness. As I walked, there was a light gradually getting brighter, my eyes turning into slits as it was really bright. I breathed heavily leaving puffs of air flying out my mouth. As i got closer to the light, I crashed down onto the floor realizing i had hit something.. Metal bars. Where the fuck am I? I heard a chuckle, a dark laugh. My whole body shuddered in fear, my fur sticking up wildly, my tail shook and my nails dug deep into the ground. W-who are you? I asked my voice went high-pitched and afraid. You don’t remember me, wolf? The stranger replied. No.. I answered but it came out all fast and slurred. I heard footsteps gradually getting closer and the stranger knelt down. The darkness which made the persons face unrecognizable then disappeared and I saw  yellow and bright blue eyes.

NO! It can’t be you! Why are you back?! I cried out. Darcia let out a evil smile as he plunged a sword into my chest. I barked and weeped as he watched me die slowly and painfully. My body hit the hard surface with a crash. I breathed loudly until I let out a sad howl. 

I closed my eyes as I fell weaker and weaker and then I lay there in suspense for a long time.

I opened my eyes as beams of light came shining into them. Ugh.. I groaned has I lifted myself up off the floor. Why was I dreaming of being a wolf? And who was that Darcia guy? Hmph.. what a nightmare.

I strolled through the streets not looking where I was going as I crashed into a young girl. Sorry! I gasped and I helped her up. Its fine. She replied with a little giggle. I half-smiled back as I was in such a shock. She had beautiful blonde hair which was tied up in a cute ponytail, she also had emerald-green green eyes which sparkled. Her thick lashes covering them but they somehow shone through.

She was just about to walk away, until I pulled her back. Hey, um I didn't ask your name! I told. The name's Leah. She smirked. Nice name. I winked. Whats yours? She giggled. Oh, I'm Kiba. I replied. She gasped and then looked away giving a confused look to the ground. Whats up? I questioned worryingly raising an eyebrow. Don't you know what you are? She asked. Um i'm human... I responded confused. You don't know...She sobbed.

She grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to her.  At this moment I had no idea what to do I just yelped in surprise as this stranger had pulled me. She closed her eyes then re-opened them as then yellow glitter formed around her eyelashes her eyes turning dark yellow. All I felt was a flash and then memories suddenly started appearing. Of me being wolf, remembering all these faces. Tsume,Toboe,Blue,Hige and Cheza and.. Darcia. Leah pulled back and she smiled at me as I fell to the floor shocked. I was shaking. H-how could I forget all of this? I asked. I don't know..She replied. I expect you were reborn forgetting everything, try turning to a wolf now. Leah added. So I did. I could smell all sorts of familiar scents and wonders, but there was one scent standing out the most. The smell of... Tsume!

I ran as fast as my legs could take me as Leah followed behind. Hey, wait! She shouted. But I took no notice and carried on running. I must find Tsume, we could all be reunited and find paradise! KIBA! Leah shrieked. C'mon Leah run! I shouted back

Then I saw him, on a motorbike, he was just about to go until I pushed him off, as he fell on the floor. I panted as Leah turned the corner and lay on the floor. Tsume! I said smile on my face. H-huh, did that dog just talk? Tsume asked himself. Leah, make him remember please! I commanded. I'm on it! She responded as she put her eyes level to his, and the flash re-appeared.

He responded the same way I did wondering how he forgetten, I told him and he seemed to understand.

Toboe! Tsume barked. As he ran quicker than lightning. His eyes wide open as he ran like a cat been chased by a dog. Yep straight to Toboe...