Reunited

LEAH'S POV-

Tsume was bolting through the streets, while me and Kiba trailed on behind. Kiba giving me quick glances to see if I was catching up. Although ive not known him for long, he was nice and always checking if I was there. But what if he was only checking if I was there just so he could get back his friends? Don't think that Leah, i'm sure hes nice...

We carried on running until Tsume suddenly stopped. I could see the spark in his eye as he caught a glimpse of a little kid picking up a cat in a box. Kiba waited for me to catch up and then started whispering to me as we gradually got closer to the boy. "So, how do you do this?" He asked me. "What?" I replied pretending to not know. He glared at me then said "You know..." "The thing that helped me and Tsume to remember" He added. "Oh um... long story." I stated. "I have the time" He chuckled giving me a kind-of sexy look. I giggled shaking my head, I was just about to speak until Tsume cut me off with a command. "Leah girl, make him remember too!" He snapped. I raised an eyebrow to show him I was annoyed with him ordering me around, but I did anyway.

Tsume introduced me to Toboe, and started being more polite as he was glad to be with his 'friend' again. Toboe was talking about all the things he had done whilst human, and of course not knowing how he had forgetting everything.

KIBA'S POV-

I kept close to Leah as we walked in the streets (in human form) and we came across a boy eating a sausage roll or something. Me and Tsume gave eachother little glances as we both realised it was Hige. Tsume galloped around Hige as he took a leap and grabbed the sausage roll out of his hand. 'Hey! Give that back!' Hige shouted.

Leah sat next to me watching them carefully. I smiled at how amused she was by what Tsume did. Toboe then attacked Hige with love, not knowing that Hige didn't know anything of wolves. 'HIGE!' He squealed. Hige's jaw dropped as heard what Toboe had said. 'Y-you talked?!' He asked confused.

Leah got up as quick as she could and pushed her nose against Hige's. Her eyes once again glowing. She looked so... Beautiful. Um I mean she looked nice? Hige shook his head then leaping up. 'Ah yes! Back with my pals.' He cheered. Everyone giggled and Leah did something surprising. She kinda snuggled her head on my chest, I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I just ended up smiling at her madly. Oh god, I'm in love with a girl I had only just met?

HIGE'S POV-

'Ok so what should we guys do now we're, together?' I asked. 'Well... I suppose.'-

I cut Kiba off. 'What about BLUE!' I shouted worrying. Leah gave a little giggle and I gave her an evil look. 'She should of been reborn aswell...' She began. 'Everything that is part wolf is reborn when it dies.' She added. 'Then we can find her?!' I asked excitedly. 'Don't act dumb' Tsume joked and gave a little wink.