Cafè

Rachel continues rambling on until we both realise that we are hungry. "Hey there's a good Café the next block its awesome and I think the name is ... You know what I forgot the name but you'll like the place." She says. I nod "let's go then!" I exclaim.

The café is fairly priced to look as fancy as it does. Rachel tells me to sit and She'll get us the same thing since we have similar taste. She returns and sits across from me. She squeals, I give her a 'wtf' look. She quickly points to a dare I say Hot boy with ruffled brown hair and amazing emerald eyes. In a Italian leather jacket. "That's Hayden Haddock! He's the presidents son. He chose our college because he wants to be around normal people without people waiting him 24/7 I think it's adorable!" She says. I laugh at her girliness until Hayden sits next to me..

Woah..

"Hi." He says. "Umm...Hi." I mutter. "I'm Hayden Haddock... Friends call me Hiccup though." He says. "I'm Astrid Hofferson."  Rachel gets up from across us and gets our food and Mocha. Hayden smiles and raises a eyebrow questionably. "Astrid? " He asks.  "Well...No my name is Ally but people call me Astrid."

Hayden smiles, "Suites you." He says. I smile softly.  "So what school you go to?" He asks. "Oh, same as you." I say.

"What are you studying for?" He asks. "Well, I'm going for a bachelor's degree in English and writing. You see, I want to be an Author and even though you don't need college to be one, they may take me more seriously.  What about you?" I ask.

"Medical field." He says. I nod and he smiles but, his Emerald green orbs pull me into a trance.

"Astrid.. Come on we have orientation." Rachel pulls me away.

"Catch ya later?" Hayden calls.

"Yeah." And with that I leave with Rachel into the college.