Naomi is Dead

"Holy shit, that fucker is here!" Dots yelled as he stood up
"Everyone calm the fuck down!" He yelled.
I quickly scurried off the couch and stood in the middle of the living room next to dots, holding his arm.
"Oh fuck, where's naomi?!" Jackson asked in a panic
"NAOMI!!!??" Dots yelled.
No reply.
We slowly made our way to the kitchen where Naomi last was, holding onto each other. Me holding onto dots, jackson holding onto me, Dedriah holding onto jackson, and Tyler holding onto Dedriah.
"Naomi?.." Dots called more calmly as we walked further into the kitchen to see that the patio door was open. We all slowly walked into the close-in patio room. We saw nothing. Blue bright blue lights from the pool shined from outside.
"The door..." Tyler whispered.
"What?" Dots replied in a whisper
"It's open...the door leading outside...it's open."
We looked at the second patio door, it was indeed open. The sound of crickets flustered in the quiet environment as we all walked up to the window of the patio to see a clear view of pool. On the far left side was a figure. It was floating.

Dots steadily walked outside to see what the figure was, the closer he got to it, the more he realized that the figure was actually a body. Naomi's body. She had been drowned. Dots pulled her body out of the water to check her pulse, he ran his fingers down her carmel brown arm. No pulse.
He froze, dropping her arm and accidentally rolling her back into the pool in fear and shock that she was actually dead. Dots looked at us then back at her body. Finally, he flew back to the patio and locked the door.
"We've got to get the fuck out of here, everyone back inside!" Screamed dots as we ran back into the kitchen, he shut the door and locked it.

"I'm going up stairs to the gun, jackson keep the girls safe, Tyler watch for anything suspicious" Dots ordered before flying into the living room then into the hallway and up the stairs.
"First of all we need some light" I said searching the kitchen cupboards for candles
"You're right" said Tyler
"We need light, other wise we fear what we can see"
"We could've used my phone for light but unfortunately it's dead" Jackson said holding up his phone.
A wave of fear ran down my body as I had the feeling the killer was in the house. Somewhere. Somewhere hiding. I knew we weren't safe.