Zayn Imagine Part 3

You just got up from bed. You were in the same hotel as yesterday. You got into the little sofa, and took your phone. Zayn haven't left any messages, but called you 57 times. Wow, you thought to yourself. After about half an hour, you were in your clothes and ready to leave the hotel. You gave the key to the manager in the lobby, and went out. The sun was shining bright, and there were a lot of people in the street. You had tried to remove the mascara from under your eyes, but there were still signs of it. You decided to go straight home to Zayn and pack your stuff, and then take over to your best friend's house. Zayn knew her well too, but she have always been your friend since before Zayn and you started dating, so you figured out that it would be best to go over there. You walked home to your house, and took a deep breath before trying to open the door. It wasn't locked, so Zayn must be home, unfortunately. The house was dark, no lights were on and the curtains were down too. You closed the door silently, and walked into the kitchen. It didn't look like it did when you left the day before. The table was upside down, the chairs were lying all over. You continued into the living room, and to your surprise, you saw Zayn sitting in the corner of the room, you could hear him sobbing.

'Z...Zayn?' You whispered quietly. He froze, and then looked up. His eyes were really puffy and red, it didn't look like he had slept at all, or even being in bed. 

'Christina....’ He said, getting up. His hair was one big mess. You saw his left hand. There was blood on it. 

'What happened to your hand?' You ask, standing awkward, looking at him. 

'I... I got a bit m...mad, and I... I hit the wall....’ He said, trying to control his crying. 

'Aw Zayn, please don't do this....’ You said, and you started to cry a bit too. 

'I'm going up and packing' you said, and left the room, but Zayn came running after you. 

'Please, I will do anything in the world, please, please, please take me back, baby, I love you so much' He cried, you could see how hurt he was in his eyes. 

'Zayn, this isn't something I do because I want to. It's something I do because I need to, can't you just understand that?' You asked, trying to walk further up the stairs, but he took your arm. 

'No, I can't understand it!' He yelled back at you, starting his sobs again. 

'This isn't going well, can't you see it? We're getting pissed off by each other every damn minute!' You yelled back, crying even more. 

'But we can make it work! Just give me one more chance! I'll do anything!' He cried, trying to stop crying. 

'Zayn, you can have any girl you want, please stop making this so hard' you cried. 

'I can't have any girl I want. The only girl I want is you, and you can't chance that. No matter how irritated I get at you, I can't stop loving you. You do things in the cutest way, and every night I go to sleep I smile to myself even if we had a fight, because I’m so lucky to have a girl that keeps coming back every time I make a mistake. I know I’m bad at saying apologize. Every time you have left after a fight, I didn't know what I was doing, I hit everything that was near me, and... .’ You cut him off. 

'Zayn, I love you so freaking much, but I can't have a boyfriend who makes the same mistake over and over again, and just expect me to come back every time, it's tearing me apart too, can't you see it? I have feelings too, Malik!' You yell at him, and he finally lets go. You ran up to your guys' room, and start taking all your clothes out of the cabinet. 

'Christina baby, I promise you that I’ll behave better, I will treat you like a princess, I’ll do anything for you... If you give me another chance, I’ll promise you that you won't regret it' He said, walking into you. 

'I love you so fucking much Zayn, but I really don't know... I don't know if I can do thi....’ He cut you off. 

'The streetlights, on the longest night, 

The more I see you now, I feel alone. 

But they crawled in, as the strangers begin 

But I won't leave here alone. 

Cause I don't know if you understand 

What you do to me when you hold my hand, is it always so, 

The thought of you won't go' He sang with a shaky voice. You were crying more than ever right now, it was hard to you to stand at this point.

'You carry me home, 

You carry me home, 

You carry me home' He finished, and you finally collapsed at the ground. Zayn walked fast around the bed to where you were sitting, leaning up against the wall. He sat so close he could next to you, taking his arm around you. With his other hand he brushed your cheek, and whipped the tears away with his thumb. 

'It'll all be alright' He whispered to you, kissing your forehead. 

'I love you so much Zayn...I'm so sorry....’ You cried into his shoulder. 

'Don’t be sorry baby, it was my fault... But we'll fix this, okay? I promise you that this won't happen again, okay?' He whispered to you, turning your head to face him. 

'I love you' you both said at the same time. A little smile appeared on yours and Zayn's face, as you laid your hand on top of his on your cheek, and he pulled you into the most romantic kiss you have ever experienced. You could feel Zayn’s heart beat fast, and you felt like this was right. He was the one. The one and only.