Harry Imagine

"Christinaaaa" Harry called from outside your bedroom window he was also throwing tiny rocks at it. You looked at your clock it was 9:00

"Harry what the hell? I'm sleeping" you say annoyed you didn't like being woken up so early. He laughs and says "Let me in!"

You roll your eyes and push the buzzer that let guests into the apartment building. You go into your bathroom comb your hair real quick and use some mouth wash. When Harry comes up you open the door and he had a bag full of food "Morning beautiful I'm here to cook breakfast for you!"

Despite your annoyance your face breaks into a smile "Harry you know I don't wake up till after 9:30"

"Yeah I thought I would take longer shopping for food but turns out not every boyfriend in England is cooking for their girlfriend today"

You laugh "Harry I swear you are way too sweet"

He smiles and puts the stuff down and grabs you and starts tickling you "But Not As Sweet as you!"

You laugh telling Harry to stop eventually he does and he goes to the kitchen to start cooking you help him.

You turn on the radio and when they start playing What Makes You Beautiful. Harry starts singing to it.

Once the song finishes he says "I sound great on the radio"

You laugh and say "You sound great everywhere Harry"

He smiles and says "Breakfast is now being served"

You and Harry eat breakfast and once you both are done he watches TV while you go shower and change.

Once you shower and change you sit on Harry's lap and ask "So what are we doing today"

He smiles and says "We're going to the park for a picnic"

You smiled "Sounds fun" Harry always planned the best dates.

He turns off the telly and says "Wanna go now?"

You smile and say "Kay"

You both decide to walk to the park it was about a 15 minute walk. When you get there Harry leads you to where he set up the picnic. Liam was there watching the food.

"Hey Harry Hey Christina Alright Here You go Have fun you two" and he gets up and leaves

Harry looks at you and smiles "I was afraid someone might steal the food"

You laugh "Harry you really put a lot of effort into this"

He smiles and says "You only deserve the best Christina"

You blush and say "I love you Harry"

He kisses you and says "I love you too"

You two eat and walk around the park and then you just stop and sit on the grass and talk.

"I like watching the clouds because they make me forget my problems" you say

"I look at you just to forget my problems"

You smile and say "Oh stop it you"

He smiles and says "Its true before I met you it was so hard people talking and mocking I was always trying to please the crowd and then it hurts when they try to knock you down I always wonder why do they point and talk about me? But then you came into my life and you were my light and I knew I couldn't let anyone hold me down and I would have to get back up. You were always there and I only want to please you now. No one else matters"

You smile and say "There are a lot of people who do like you Harry"

"I know but I just used to wonder about the haters why don't they like me? what did I do wrong but then I realized it doesn't matter because you became my priority"

He stares into your eyes and then you lean in to kiss him and he does the same. The moments you touch lips you felt like air. It was amazing.