Chapter 17

That night, At Eunha's birthday reception. People she invited was already there and waiting for the celebrant. The party's theme was Masquerade Party. People were all required to wear a mask that will suit on their clothes. Taehyung and his 3 friends are already at the party, They were all looking good in their tux and mask. Taehyung who was looking for Eunbi as soon as they arrived at the party.

"Looking for Eunbi?" Chunji tease his friend.

"I'm not." Stops looking for Eunbi then looks at his friends. "I was looking for a date later." Taehyung nods.

"A date? Really?" Baro chuckles a bit while nodding his head.

"Look, It's Eunbi." Mark points at a random girl, Taehyung and his friends looks at where Mark was pointing.

"Not looking for her huh?" Mark chuckles.

Taehyung shook his head then take a sip on the glass of water.

Eunbi arrives at the party with Jungkook. Eunbi looks good in her plain black dress with ribbon on the side of it's waist. She was also wearing her mask. Jungkook also looks good in his white tux and mask. After a minutes, The party started after Eunha showed up in front of her guests and after thanking in advance the people that came to her party. Eunbi who was not a 'Party girl' decided to go to the garden so she can have a alone time. She sat on the bench to remove her heels because her feet started to ache while massaging her feet a guy also went to the garden at first she can't recognize the guy's face who stands near the fountain. Her eyes blinks when she recognize the guy's face.

"Taehyung-ah?" She mumbles then looks away and hide her face by looking down so her hair can cover her face.

Taehyung looks at his side and sees a lady in a black dress and barefooted. He also noticed the girl was massaging her feet. He walk towards her then ask.

"Are you okay miss?" Taehyung blinks.

Eunbi got startled when she heard Taehyung's voice that she haven't heard for a long time. "Uh.. Yes.. I'm okay. Don't worry." Eunbi nods.

Taehyung blinks when the girl talked and it seems familiar to him, He was still looking at the girl then he acted like he left the place but he remain silent on the back of the girl. Eunbi sigh of relief when she thought Taehyung left. She wears her heels again and stands up. She was surprised when she turn around to go back inside she saw Taehyung standing behind her.

"I knew it was you." Taehyung looks at her.

Eunbi looks at Taehyung then avoid eye contact with him. "I'll be going now." Eunbi was about to leave but Taehyung grabs her hand to stop her and looks at her.

"Before you go back inside. I have a question for you." Taehyung suddenly pulls Eunbi closer to him and hugs her a bit tight. Eunbi was in shocked when Taehyung pulls her for a hug.

"By any chance.. Do you like me too? Do you feel the same way with me before? Or it was also part of your plan?" Taehyung ask while hugging Eunbi.

Eunbi closes her eyes when Taehyung hug her, She missed Taehyung's warmth for a long time, She never thought that she will feel Taehyung's warmth once again. She doesn't want Taehyung to removes his arms but they can't stay like that especially they were at Eunha's party. Eunbi wants Taehyung to know that she felt the same way before until now but she can't because she was thinking of her best friend Eunha. Instead of answering his questions. Eunbi hugs Taehyung tight for him to feel how much she missed him and to show how she feel with her hug. Taehyung closes his eyes when Eunbi hugs him instead.