Her Tale of Misfortune

Violet sat at her desk and began to look out her window. She could hear the rain fall down and hit her roof. Violet decided that rain,Kaylee and,music were the only good things about earth. She would miss it,for she planned on dying tonight. She often wondered what would be waiting for her after she died. She began to write her suicide note.

Dear reader ,

Fuck you. You don't deserve to be sad . If your crying stop it right now unless your name is Kaylee......

''Vivi?"she herd her little sister Kaylee ask from her doorway. She tore up her letter right then and went and picked up her little sister."Watch a need Kay?" she asked her sweet little sister who was wearing an old torn up night gown that she got as a hand-me-down from Violet. Violet and Kaylee lived in a small two bedroom apartment. Violet was twenty one and Kaylee was four."The thunder is coming."she whispered to her big sister."You can sleep in my bed tonight okay Kaylee?"she couldn't help but hold her baby sister even tighter. No little girl deserves to be treated like rubbish. Violet knew that she could never be found hideously dead for her sweet little Kaylee to find. Kaylee couldn't handle it. she has been through too much already for her to find Violet in a pool of her own blood."Sissy, what happened to your wrist?"asked Kaylee innocently. It was then that she remembered that she was wearing a tank top. "Nothing sweetie, go pick out a movie in the living room . she told her little sister while she scrambled to find a long sleeve shirt.

Finally,Kaylee came back with a movie in hand. They climbed into violets bed and fell asleap to the little mermaid