Song Quotes Hey Violet

Got a heart that wants to vandalize and run away from you for good you don't love me like you should.

~LOVE ME LIKE YOU SHOULD

So If you wondering why I'm leaving stop a second and count the reasons.
~ this is why

Love is a victim we'll be the heroes.

~sparks fly

Youre part of my past now, I'm making you history. Don't act surprised now. Don't say you didn't see it coming.
~this is why

You pulled the trigger this can't be saved.

~ can't take back the bullet.

Love me when you sweet talk love her when you sleep walk.

~ can't take back the bullet

Cause I'm just a wild thing give me the real thing baby wind me up and watch me go.

~ smash into you

Don't need no parachute you don't even gotta chatch my fall or slow me down cause I just wanna hit the ground and smash into you. When I jump I wanna do it so recklessly and when I take my aim yeah You're gonna know my name when I smash into you.

~smash into you

We'll be the colour in all this black and white.

~I can feel it

Say you'll remember singing forever young

~ I can feel it

In between the heart and mind so much lost in so little time.

~ I'm there

Nights like this are better when you thing that is gonna be our final kiss. I got you where I want you.

~ make up

All the pain and misery, oblivious while I'm dying. The one regret that I can see is, how I let you get to me.

~this is why

I'll scream your name if you catch my echo.
~ sparks fly