Chapter 49 - Mistake no.5

Jasmine's p.o.v
Today was the day of the twins party which started at 9, so we was all chilling at their house. I was lying between Stackz legs on my phone while he was playing Xbox1. I could feel Devontae preeing us both hard but what could I do. I know that if I talk to him it'll be obvious that I'm hiding something so...

"Aye can we play truth or dare" Joshua asked

"Can Joshua count tho?" Mia said making everyone laugh.

"Lowe me brv"

"Brv una" mia said and them two stared at each other for a bit.

"Let's play with a bottle so josh dont have to stress his little head inih" I suggested.

"Calm calm"

"Thanks Jas" josh said and rolled his eyes and I laughed.

We all got in a circle except Kiana and André. They're so cute. André was lying between her legs on top cuddling her awee.

"Oi man, can you stop pro creating and get down here" Shenade said making us laugh and Kiana and André screwed at the same time. No lie yeah, they're acc goals.

They climbed down the ladder and joined us and the game began.

Joshua span the bottle and it landed on Lauryn.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare, am I a pussy?"

"You have a sweet one bae" Tj said and we all laughed.

"Ahaaaa" Lauryn said and started laughing.

"Er man" I said under my breath and laid my head on Stackz.

"Anyways, I dare you to whine on me for 30seconds"

"Calm, calm bae?"

"Calm"

Lauryn got up and I put whine and kotch on. Lauryn can danceeeeee, woiii. No wai are we related, can I even dance pls? Lols.

30 seconds went and she sat back down and Joshua had the biggest smile on his face and hardest erection. I looked over at Mia and she looked so hurt.

Lauryn span the bottle and it landed on Devontae.

"I dare you to lips Kiana"

FOR WHY IS DEVONTAE GETTING UP? DID HE EVEN ASK IF I WAS CALM WITH IT? No waiiiii.

"Devontae I suggest you sot back down before I knock you down, Kees lips are mine yeah" André said with a straight face and then pecked her lips.

Devontae sat back down and I mugged him. Am I a salad? Am I garlic bread? Fak off.

Devontae span the bottle and it landed on me, I screwed him and he screwed back...
Our rs really is failing. Like I must be some prick. I was thinking about getting an abortion aswell. Well at least I know what I'm doing then inih.

"I dare you to do 7minutes in heaven with Stackz"

My heart just dropped and I froze. Is devontae ok?

"You alright bro?" Stackz asked.

"Yeah man. Goo nuh" Devontae replied and I got up with Stackz. We went to a spair room and I just started crying. Stackz came and gave me a hug and rubbed my back up and down. I cried into his shoulder and that's it.

I eventually calmed down and ran to the toilet and threw up.

"Ayyyyyy, wagwarn Jas wtf?" Stackz said as he held my hair. I flushed the toilet and rinsed my mouth put and sat on the bed. He lay down beside me.

"Stackz can I trust you?" I said quietly.

"Ofc, what's going on"

"I-I-Im...preg-nant"

He shot up straight and looked at me.

"Real shit?"

"Real shit brv"

"Is that why you and Dev been acting distant? He was complaining bout it to me the other day"

"No wtf, he dont know. Why's he discussing our issues with you?"

"He's my best mate"

"So, he's making me seem like im a hoe inih"

"No, you ain't a hoe if you beat your bf b"

"WHY DID HE TELL YOU THAT" I cried. I was getting vex. Who is he to be telling ppl bout our business. Arg ffs.

I got up and stormed out the yard and made my way home. Fuck it.

Kiana's p.o.v
"Well erm, its 7, im gonna go home and get ready yeah" Shenade said.

"Yeah same" said Mia, Josh, Lauryn and Tj.

"Why has 7minutes in heaven turned in to 20? Why did she even go?" Devontae said through gritted teeth.

The others left quickly and I went silent while lying on André.

"Calm down fam" Kai said

"Why tf am I dating a slag?"
He said and started laughing. "Wtf am i doing?"

"AYYYYYYY, how you calling her a slag? Are you ducking dumb?" I said. Who's he to be chatting bout her like this.

"Stfu, why you involving yourself? Did I ask you to get involved? No"

"Ok rudeboi. Keep acting like I won't get man on you. Dont talk bout my fuckin sister like that"

"Is she even your sister? Don't beg it"

"WOT" André shouted. "Dont talk to my fucking girl like that. Do you want me to buss your clart."

Devontae backed up, grabbed his shit and walked out as I kissed Andrés cheek

"Okaaaaaay, well I got a girl, so I'm bringing her to the party" Kai said all gassed.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I brang what I was wearing with me anyways.

Jasmine's p.o.v
I got off the bus and walked into the clinic.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"I called earlier... for an abortion"

"Oh, ms brown. Take a seat over there pls"

I sat on the chair and put my head down. I still wasn't sure if I wanted to do this but I aint ready myself to be having a child no waiii.

"Stormzys this, stormzys that, Stormzys blick, stormzys black, Stormzys-"

My phone started to ring and I answered it quick.

*phone call to Kiana*
Kiana - "ayye where's you?"

Jas - "oh I left"

Kiana - "Listenn, I nearly boxed your man no lie"

"And me" I heard André shout in the back

Jas - "omg why?"

Kiana - "He called you a slag. Am I an eediyat to be sitting here listening to bs come out his mouth no waii. Fucking pussy walked out inih"

Jas - "Thanks Kee, rah my mans a prick ahlie"

Kiana - "Yeaah, its calm"

Jas - "iyte, bye babes"

Kiana - "bye pengting"

*end of phone call*

"Ms.Brown?"

"Yep, that's me" I said and got up. Ain't having a baby now. No waii.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading guyssss. Comments and votes would be nicee☺.

Nuff lovee to my supporters xx

Votes Goals - 310

Comments Goals - 100