1.

Myles.

His name was Myles. And I fell for him so fast it wasn't even funny. We stayed up late talking almost everyday. Although neither of us had time to hang out since we were both busy when we wanted to. I was up in Wisconsin and when I came back he had summer courses at school. But we did have a date planned already for a carnival. Well it'll be a double date with Amara and her boyfriend Mason. But for now all we did was text and snapchat. But I was still falling for him and nothing was stopping me.

July 22nd, 2015:

Tonight Amara, Lynn and I planned to camp out in a tent in my backyard. It was a pretty great night. Amara passed out right away so Lynn and I were up talking about life and I was talking to Myles. His friends and him made this short film so we watched it and I swear Lynn was going to pee her pants she was laughing so hard. There was a point probably around 2 am where we both had to pee so we went in to go to the bathroom. My phone had died so I plugged it in for a little bit. Myles and mine conversation was about how sex in a tent would be a lot better than sex in a chair, evidently he didn't agree with be. But that wasn't the biggest shock of the night.

"Holy shit!" I yelled in a whisper since everyone was sleeping in the house, "Holy fuck Lynn!"

"What?! What is it?!" She asked.

"Myles just said that we should hook up sometime!" I told her as we both looked at each other and laughed "What the fuck".

"Well do you want to?" She asked me.

I thought about it. Did I want to have sex with him? I mean I kinda just met him but we instantly connected. I was vulnerable. I was a virgin of course I wanted to have sex.

"I don't know maybe." I said.

"Well it's up to you. Just don't do anything you might regret." She told me.

I answered him saying yeah totally.

July 28th 2015:

"Should I ask him if he likes me?" I asked Lynn as we sat at Starbucks drinking our coffee. Obviously.

"Well I'd hope he would. I mean he seems like he does." She answered.

"I'm just nervous because he's never really said that he does." I answered sighing

"Just do it. What hurt can it do?" She said.

So I did. I messaged him and waited for a reply. I don't think I've ever been that nervous that was until he answered. I was so scared to read it. But I did and it wasn't really the reply I was looking for. He said he did like me but he was worried since I was 16 and he was 18 and how it wouldn't work because he was going off to college. I'l admit I did get upset by his answer. I mean if he was worried about being older why did he ask to hook up with me? None of it made sense. I was short with my reply since I was driving back to Lynn's house. Where he responded that he didn't want to hurt me that I deserved an explanation. In the end everything was okay. He was still up for the carnival so that was good.

But it wouldn't stay good for very long.