Chapter one Graduation day

Chris,Anne,Jack,Kristina,Trey,and Rachel theyre all a couple, while chris was getting ready for graduation Anne calls him and asks; hey Chris can you give me a ride? Chris replies "yes of couse!". A hour later he arrives and he gets out of his vehicle and Anne runs to him and kisses him and he grabs her ass and they go to the vehicle and leave and head to the school and Anne rubs her hand on his crotch and they pull over and they turn the car off and Chris takes her shirt off, Anne says "what if we get caught?" He replies "We wont" they strip each other naked and Anne says "wait, remember im a virgin.." He says "Baby i know i wont leave you" she smiles and he kissed her lips so softly and kissed down her soft naked body and licks her clit and she moans his name and she says "baby take both my virginities" he continued and it was two hours later her vagina and ass was full with his sperm and they smiled but chris says "Wait! Graduation!" He put his clothes back on and got in the front seat anddrove and arrived as they called his name and Kristina sighed as she knew he was later on purpose. Anne looked over seen her ex staring at her evily and he smiled holding his finger up she gasped and looked at chris in terror knowing what was going to happen....