Chapter 10 - 17 weeks old

Paige:
I look down at our little girl who, despite the premature birth, is doing and learning so quickly. She can sit up on her own, she mumbles out words like "Dada" and "Gaga". She loves the bright colours - like blue and yellow. She has rattles she loves to chew on and she loves sleeping with Dean and I.
Dean is in Saudi Arabia with the WWE while I'm in England with my mum and dad.
"How is she?" I look up to see my mum standing by the door, a smile on her face. I look down at Cassidy and smile when I see her playing with her toes.
"She's doing great."
"Such a beautiful baby. Those blue eyes and those cute little dimples. You and Dean have one hell--"
"Heck."
"Sorry...you and Dean have one heck of a child. She's gonna be a little heartbreaker when she's older."
"I hope not!" My mum laughs before the doorbell rings throughout the house.
"I'll go see who that is." She smiles and walks down the stairs. I turn back to Cassidy; she was looking at me, her blue eyes staring into my brown ones.
"You are gonna be my pride and joy, baby girl." She makes a sound before smiling. I smile as well before turning back to my book.

I have to leave for Paris to be with AJ, Bayley, Naomi, Sasha and Tamina. I don't want to leave Cassidy but if I want to ensure that Cassidy is gonna have a good life, I have to go to work.
"Hey girl!" Naomi smiles before pulling me into a hug. I hug her back and look around.
"Where's the others?"
"They're arriving soon. Do you have any pictures of Cassidy?" I pull out my phone and show Naomi a few pictures of Cassidy. "She's adorable. You and Dean are so lucky. That kid is gonna be gorgeous!" I smile out of pride before looking up, my smile instantly disappearing.
Emma walks towards Naomi and I; Nikki, Brie, Alicia, Eva Marie, Amanda Saccomanno and my ex best friend - Rosa Mendes - walked beside her.
Emma smirks as she walks by me, her tongue running over her lips.
"Tell Dean I said hi?" She laughs along with the others before walking off. I still hadn't confronted Dean about what Emma said a few weeks ago. I didn't want to. I didn't want to learn the truth but I know I have to do it soon...I don't want Cassidy to grow up in a home where her mother and father aren't together. I want to make this relationship work.
"What the hell was that about?"
"Emma said in Australia..." I begin crying.
"C'mere." Naomi wraps her arms around me and rubs my back. "Whatever the bitch says, ignore. Ok? She doesn't deserve to have you be stressing out like this. It's not healthy for you. And to hell with that chick anyways, ok? If she were a good friend like she used to be, this wouldn't be happening right now. You don't need her. You don't need someone who is going to try to tear your life apart like that." I nod and force a smile when I see AJ, Sasha, Tamina, Bayley, Carmella and Phil walking towards us.

Emma:
I wait for the cab with the girls. I listen as a door opens and laughter erupts. I look over to see Naomi clinging to Tamina's back, Sasha on Paige and AJ on Phil. Bayley was behind them with Carmella.
I fix my beanie before looking over at the Bella's; Brie was talking to Foxy while Nikki was having a conversation with Eva and Amanda. Rosa was on the phone.
I spare a glance at Paige's group and jealousy begins to boil. Paige was laughing with AJ and Bayley. Naomi was still on Tamina's back and Sasha and Carmella were amongst the circle.
"Emma." I look towards Nikki and notice a long limo pull up. We climb in after placing our bags in the back and we sit down. I sit by the window, allowing myself one more glance at Paige; she was on the phone with someone. Her brows furrow and she wipes at her cheek, her brown eyes looking up as we passed. Her face turns angry and she glares at me before hanging up her phone. I look away and sit back, waiting until we hit the arena. I don't think I can put up with this much longer.

October 8: Paige
I dress into my ring gear and head towards the guerilla. I wait beside Team BAD and AJ and Bayley. I had a promo to cut against Emma and I was looking forward to it. Stephanie said I had free reign with whatever I said so I was gonna let Emma have it.
My music hits and we walk out. I slide into the ring and grab a few mics from one of the stage crew. I give one to Sasha and AJ and Bayley.
"You all probably want to know why I'm out here. There's one simple reason, I want Emma." I pause when her music hits and she walks out, "Emma, you've ruined EVERYTHING I have EVER loved! You are nothing more than what people think you are. You are the worst kind of person and I am here to tell you that Stephanie McMahon has allowed me to challenge you at Hell in a Cell. One on one while your little Nikki Bella challenges her own team mate - Charlotte - for the title."
"I have a few words myself. Charlotte, Becky, I thought you were better than this. I thought we were the Four Horsewomen, or is that just some made up name that the WWE Universe calls us. I don't see a unification. I see two spoiled girls who thought that they could have it easy and decided to join Emma and the Bella's. Good job. Pathetic."
"In fact," I look over at AJ but she just stares down the six girls in front of us, "I'll be the first one to point out that without Vince and Kevin Dunn, most of you wouldn't have jobs but Kevin Dunn is probably back there, doing god knows what, while watching us. You think there is a Divas Revolution? You think that Vince and Kevin are actually doing this willingly? Newsflash for you, they probably hate it. They're only doing it to one up Triple H because we all know he's better at running a damn show than most of the people backstage! If Kevin and Vince weren't here, there would be no Bella's. There would be no Eva Marie. There would be no Amanda Saccomanno. There would be no models filling in as wrestlers because they can't do anything else. There would be no Butterfly belt. It would the Women's Championship." My eyes wander back to Emma; a look of astonishment on her face.
"And that...is a fact." I drop the mic and step back so I was standing between AJ and Sasha.

I call up Dean, my mouth becoming dry as I wait for him to answer.
"Hello?"
"Hey babe, it's Saraya."
"Hey beautiful, how's Cassidy?"
"We need to talk."
"About?"
"I want to know the truth."
"Saraya, what are you talking about?"
"What were you doing with Emma?"
"Emma?"
"Yeah, Tenille Dashwood."
"Why would I want to do anything with her when I have you?"
"She said she made you more happy than when you are with me."
"Saraya, its not true. Don't believe a word blondie is saying, ok? I love you. You and I have a daughter together, a beautiful daughter who's gonna be raised the proper way, not the way I was."
"I love you."
"I love you too."