Chapter 11 - 9 Months/40 weeks old

Paige

I glare in disdain as Emma and her new posse were standing in the ring.
"You thought this was over, didn't you Paige? You thought that since I went back down to NXT, you could finally get over. Guess what, now that I'm here with these girls, you best believe that I am going to make your life hell and at Wrestlemania, with my team, I will finally put you where you belong: in the Indy's." Alicia Fox grabs me as I go to run into the ring.
"Now isn't the time." she warns but I struggle against her.
"And Paige, when we're done with you, you're going to wish you never met me." Emma warns.

"Let go of me!" I shriek. Natalya and Brie let me go and I push open the locker room door.
"Babe?" I look at Dean, my eyes watering.
"I'm done, Dean. I'm going to quit."
"No, baby. Don't."
"Why not? I might just say I've had enough tonight and go home and be with Cassidy. I've had it with Emma! She knows all my insecurities and all my faults and all my weaknesses. She knows everything about me and she's going to use it against me."
"But Paige, you know everything about her too." Dean stands up and wraps his arms around me. "Use what you know against her."
"I won't. I refuse to. You know why? Because even if she doesn't think of me as a friend anymore, I still do."

Emma

I stood outside Dean and Paige's locker room door. I listened to what dean had to say but my heart aches when I hear Paige say she won't do what I'm doing to her because she still considers me as a friend.
Even after all I've done to her.
I turn and jump slightly when I see Naomi and Sasha standing there.
"What do you think you're doing?" Naomi asks, her eyes glaring into mine.
"I was just passing by."
"More like eavesdropping." Sasha sasses.
"Why would I eavesdrop on people I have no affiliation with? Besides, it would be a waste of my time."
"You know, Emma, you used to be so close to Paige, she basically was your sister. Now I don't even know why she held you on such a high pedestal."
"Maybe because - unlike you - I've trained, travelled, slept, eaten, and grew up with her. She was barely 19 when she made it into the company. Maybe that's why." I go to walk away but I turn to face Naomi, "I still consider her my sister. Even after everything, she will always by my sister."

Paige

I call up my mom on my cell.
"Hello?"
"Hey mum."
"Hey Saraya, how are ya?"
"I wanna come home." I could feel the tears stream down my cheeks. I had heard what Emma said and it hurt me badly.
"What's wrong?"
"I don't think I can do this anymore."
"Talk to me."
"It's Emma. This feud is real. She's been laying blow after blow and it hurts me so bad."
"Wait. I thought you and Emma were the best of friends. What happened?"
"I got pregnant and left is what happened. I didn't acknowledge the amazing achievements she got is what happened. I blew her off."
"Did you tell her?"
"I told her I didn't know because I was busy dealing with things."
"What did she say?"
"She said she was dealing with things too and that she'll get me."
"If you want to come home, you can but just remember, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You may never have the chance of being in the WWE again."
"I know."
"Okay love. I have to go. Your dad is watching Cassidy and he's teaching her to walk."
"Say hi to Cassidy for me."
"I will."
"Bye mum."
"Bye Saraya." I hang up just as the Divas Locker room door swings open and in walk Emma and Summer Rae.
"Hey Paige." I look at Emma, not bothering to answer. "How's Cassidy?" "Why do you care?"
"Because unlike what everyone thinks, I still think of you as my sister."
"You've sure been treating me like one."
"Do you think I want to do that?"
"No one is forcing you, Emma!"
"And no one forced you to leave either, Paige."
"I was pregnant! I was not losing a second baby, Emma. Do you know how much pain I went through when I lost the first child? How much anguish?"
"I know how you felt Paige!"
"No you didn't!"
"Yes I did! I lost my child too!"

Wait, what!? Emma was pregnant!?